5 quick and delicious fried cabbage recipes
There is no single recipe for how to properly and tasty fry cauliflower, white or sauerkraut. Different hostesses have their own secrets and recipes. Therefore, we have collected the most delicious and simple ways to prepare this wonderful, healthy and tasty vegetable.
How to fry a white cabbage in a pan in 30 minutes?
For cooking, you need to take, wash the forks under running water and remove the top leaves.
You can shred with a knife or a special grater.
- For rich taste, add onion chopped in half rings or strips to the cabbage, it is advisable to blanch it. Any spices and herbs can be used. For example cilantro and parsley, dill and turmeric. Remember that turmeric, like saffron, has a yellow tint, so adding such seasonings will lead to a yellowish tint to your dish.
So, pour the chopped vegetable into a preheated, dry frying pan and fry until golden brown specks on cabbage. Add vegetable oil, onions, salt, sugar, grated carrots and ground black pepper.
Add bay leaves and herbs if desired. Fry under the lid for no more than 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. The finished dish can be eaten both hot and cold. For a juicier taste, you can add a little broth or plain water.
How to fry sauerkraut with tomato paste in a pan?
Sauerkraut tastes very good by itself by itself, as a dressing in cabbage soup, hodgepodge or as bigos with meat or sausages.
Cabbage is tasty if, there are no additional components in it, and is fried in a pan until slightly brown with the addition of oil.
- Sauerkraut can be washed, if it is salted, you do not need to rinse it, but you must squeeze it well. It is most convenient to squeeze it with your hands, while not pouring out the brine, but adding it later, it will give the dish a unique and spicy aroma. Then add chopped onion (raw or sauteed), tomato paste (can be replaced with tomato juice), pepper, pickled cucumber (cut into thin strips) and bay leaf. Everything is fried under the lid, on mesimmer, until tender.
There is a slightly different option for preparing the dish, the peculiarity is that, first of all, in a hot pan, with vegetable oil or margarine, chopped onion and tomato paste are fried ... Thus, the paste is tinted and becomes a deep red color. When the onions are cooked, add the main product and fry.
How to fry cauliflower deliciously in batter?
For a delicious taste, place it in milk, on a small a period of time, and then remove to dry and cook. Another option is to boil the inflorescences in mineral water with a pinch of sugar and salt. And then the boiled inflorescences are placed in cold water with lemon juice.
Then the dish turns out to be simply unforgettable in taste.
- Tip : when choosing forks, choose one that is strong (tight) and heavy, with fresh green foliage. It can differ in color, its color range varies from white, gray, yellow, green and even purple shades. At the same time, it should not have any dark spots;
- batter you can make a regular batter, but if you add champagne or beer to it, the taste will be magical, and airy and porous.
Preparation: the vegetable is washed, divided into inflorescences and boiled.
The batter is prepared from beaten eggs, flour with the addition of sour cream, soda, salt and Sahara. All products are whisked well. The inflorescences are dipped in batter and fried in a hot pan with the addition of butter. Fry the cauliflower on all sides until golden brown. When serving, the dish is sprinkled with herbs.
How to fry cabbage with meat for pies?
Pies with such a filling will harmonize well with yeast and slightly sweet dough ... To prepare the filling, you need ground beef, white forks (fresh), spices, vegetable or butter and tomato paste (you can without it).
- chop the vegetable, and fry the minced meat in a pan or in a saucepan with thick bottom. Combine the ingredients, add the tomato paste and simmer, uncovered, until tender and all the liquid has evaporated. If the juice still remains, you can drain it or discard the minced meat in a colander so that it stacks. The filling should cool completely, if it is hot, the dough will float.
Cooking pies with stewed pickled vegetables and any minced meat will be a great alternative to the classic version. If you get creative and add mushrooms, eggs, chicken, spicy herbs or canned fish to the filling, your dish will only benefit from this.
Is it possible to fry Chinese cabbage?
Beijing fork is intended not only for decorating various dishes and salads. It tastes great when fried, and if you add various spices to it and, for exampleMer, an apple, the dish will amaze you with its multifaceted taste.
- Preparation: the head of cabbage is cut lengthwise and thinly chopped into strips. Carrot, garlic and peeled apple are chopped on a grater. Everything is laid out in a frying pan with heated oil, and not covered with a lid, fried over low heat. Vegetables will abundantly secrete juice, it must be evaporated, gradually adding fire, while stirring constantly. At the very end, add the spices that you like the most.
Various nuts can be added to Chinese cabbage, it goes well with them. You can also add sesame seeds, which will delight your family and friends.
How long can cabbage be fried in a pan?
- White cabbage is fried from 15 minutes to 45 minutes, it all depends on which recipe you will fry it. As for stewing, here the time varies from 10 minutes to the full cooking of vegetables;
- sauerkraut is fried for 10-20 minutes, if various raw ingredients are added to it, the time increases. The stewing time with tomato depends on the color, when the cabbage is colored, then you can consider it ready;
How many recipes, so many opinions. We have selected for you universal and most importantly useful recipes for cooking amazingly delicious dishes.