Air cheesecakes in the oven: the perfect combination of value and taste
In the standard recipe cottage cheese cheesecakes is part of a frying pan in plenty of oil. But this fact confuses many, because the processing of the product makes a delicious dish is quite harmful, especially for the figure. If cooking to use the oven and the pan, the pancakes will turn out diet, light and very tasty.
Cheesecakes in the oven are cooked without oil, so they have no fried layer that makes the dish. In addition, the oven saves time housewife, do not need to constantly stand at the stove to monitor the cooking process.
Recipe with flour and semolina
- 500 g of cottage cheese;
- 2 eggs;
- 3 tbsp. sugar;
- 4 tbsp of semolina;
- 3 tbsp flour;
- 0.5 tsp. of baking soda;
- 0,5 teaspoon of salt;
- vanillin on a knife tip;
- 15 g of vegetable oil.
- You need a good cheese to grind with sugar, vanilla and salt. Then add the egg and stir again. Then add the semolina and the flour, and the top – soda (very important). Carefully stir the dough, beat it not worth it to cheesecakes turned out juicy.
- Grease a baking sheet with a small amount of vegetable oil. And turn on the oven to heat up to 180 degrees.
- Then with wet hands form balls the size of tangerines. Pribludova balls, lay them on a baking sheet with a distance of approximately 2 cm from each other.
- If you used full-fat cottage cheese, there is a chance that it will spread. Therefore it is better to bake the cheesecakes in the forms of muffins (in this case, no need to grease the pan with oil).
- Bake cheesecakes in the oven for half an hour until pale Golden color and a pleasant vanilla aroma.
- Serve pancakes with sour cream, chocolate sauce, jam or marmalade. If you prepare diet the curd, then serve them with a small amount of honey. However, without a variety of sauces pancakes turn out very tender and airy.
Recipe without flour
Just want to say that the cheesecakes in the oven with semolina turn out much tastier. Flour products taste like scored it, but semolina makes them taste more juicy and airy.
This recipe is more diet:
- 300 g of cottage cheese;
- 1 egg;
- 4 tbsp semolina;
- half sachet of baking powder;
- a little vanilla;
- a bit of salt;
- cinnamon and cocoa to taste.
- First prepare the oven – turn it on to heat up to a temperature of 180 degrees.
- Then you need to crush with a fork the cottage cheese with egg.
- Add the rest of the products except the vanilla, cocoa and cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
- With the addition of spices should be extremely careful, because cocoa can score the taste, the vanilla will make it cloying, and the cinnamon can give bitterness.
- With a wet spoon drop the dough in silicone molds. If the shape of the metal – petrusite them with semolina. If you decide to bake the curd in the pan, then grease it with oil, put the dough in neat balls and petrusite the top with semolina (not spread),
- Bake for 30 minutes in a well preheated oven. After that, let cool slightly and remove them from the molds. Serve with whipped cream.
Fine cooking cheesecakes in the oven
- Depending on the fat content of cheese may need a little more or less monkey. Any dishes containing semolina, need to "rest" for 30 minutes. This is necessary in order to decoy the real thing and swelled. If not bide your time, the finished dish can feel the grains of semolina.
- Of course, the recipes can be a bit modified, because much depends on fat content of cheese, quantity of bulk products, as well as from spices. More dietary the curd is prepared with less flour and sugar and replace them with semolina and dried fruits. Diet the curd can be done without altering the standard recipes, just need instead of flour put semolina and cook them for a couple.
- For this dish it is best to use dry cottage cheese. But if you already have wet and oily, it is better to leave it in the drushlag to drain. If you do not, excess serum will need to fill it with flour, and this, in turn, will make dietary cheese cakes in the oven into a solid rubber.
- If the cheese is not very oily and dry, then monkey might need less. The secret is that all the ingredients just need to mix until smooth. A lot of the time you will not spend. If you follow this rule, then the cheesecakes will turn out airy and juicy.
- What more for cheese, so that's what he needs to be very fresh. Cheesecakes of cottage cheese in the oven can spread or change the taste, because it is when dealing with very cranky. Not to get unpleasant surprises, it is better to cook the cheesecakes in the oven in tins. Too dry dairy product also will not work in this case. It should be diluted with a little sour cream, sour or fresh milk.
- Air cheesecakes in the oven are due to the soda. But with this ingredient you should not overdo it. If you throw too much soda, cheese cakes will be unpleasant sour taste.
- It is not necessary to modify the recipe and laying more eggs. In order to prepare cottage cheese pancakes with lots of eggs, you will need to dilute the dough with flour, Taglit taste. To get the air diet cheesecakes, use only the whites. Although the egg yolks also give the finished product a sweet taste, especially if before cooking them a little beat up.
- As for sugar, it is a matter of taste. But you need to keep a sense of proportion. Large amounts of sugar later turns into syrup, from which then the cheesecakes begin to limp and require a lot of flour. Also an excess of sugar can cause burning of the cakes to the baking sheet. If you are making the curd for children and don't want them to accustom to the sweet, can instead of sugar to put the pieces of dates and dried apricots or raisins. Making cheese cakes from cottage cheese recipe for the oven, many mothers do them absolutely no sugar and other additives. And when applying, if desired, sprinkled them with honey. Such dietary curd suitable even for those children who have diabetes.
- Dietary cottage cheese cheesecakes in the oven is suitable even for those who want to lose weight and wants to sweeten his life. To add a little spice, you can add the taste of various spices. It could be cinnamon, saffron, vanilla or nutmeg. Very tasty it turns out, if you serve the curd with condensed milk, fresh or canned fruit or berries.
- Another secret of cooking of the curd that the cheese is better to wipe through a sieve. Then the dough becomes more homogeneous. Not grated cheese can be compared to flour dough in which the flour lumps. The curd thus obtained fine and uniform. As a result, the curd also come out very tender and tasty.
- After cooking, do not just pull the curd out of the oven, they will fall off. Better after turning off the oven, leave the cakes for 10 minutes in it.
Cooking cheesecakes is very useful, because the main ingredient is cheese, and it makes a dish rich in calcium, which is beneficial for children.
Cook according to recipes diet the curd and enjoy it with pleasure this healthy dish!