Bake fish in foil
Fish – tasty and healthy product which can fully replace meat. For example, pescetarians prefer to eat only fish and seafood, abandoning all meat products and products.
Do very true, as without protein it is impossible to imagine the normal functioning of all organs and systems of the human body.
Marine fish – tasty and healthy!
Protein is easily digested, will not contribute to fat tissue, does not "burn" muscle. It is important building blocks for our cells, and ensures their healthy proliferation. In addition to pure protein, fish carries a wide range of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and nutrients, each of which plays a role in our life.
Tastes at all different – someone who likes to sea fish, someone's preference for solely river. It is fair to say that marine and oceanic products still have more benefits to the body as they are enriched with valuable minerals like iodine, phosphorus and calcium.
Furthermore, sea fish is mobile and predatory, and consequently, its meat is more dense and nutritious.
And most importantly – marine "inhabitants" has no specific taste and smell, like the river, are not predators and primarily feed on underwater plants.
Baked fish in foil is a dietary dish that is remarkable, preserving all the original beneficial properties of the basic product and low calorie.
What to say about that fish, which is baked in foil with vegetables, spices, sauces and other ingredients is extremely tasty, hearty and nutritious meal?
To cook this dish is quite simple, for example, you can make mouth-watering sauce of the favorite components of your household, add to the meat, a slice of lemon, to flavor the dish juicy seasonal vegetables and natural dried herbs to taste. In short, you can show all your skills for the preparation of this healthy and delicious dinner.
Bake flavorful fillet or carcass need in the oven at a certain temperature. Cooking time varies from one fish to another. How to bake fish in foil on the coals or in a home oven?
A classic recipe in foil
Let's start with the recipe, in the ingredients list which is just the fish itself, as well as some spices and marinades. Cooked this recipe dish is not inferior fillet cooked with vegetable stew, potatoes, cheese, tomatoes, and other full foods.
The whole cooking process won't take more than forty-five minutes of time. Along with butchering could take an hour.
Red fish baked in foil, perfectly combined with creamy sauces, cheeses and olives. For river the inhabitants can choose the more simple the ingredients, and the main rate here is not likely to strengthen the taste and not for making the meat particularly moist and tender, and eliminate peculiar smell. Most suitable for baking to buy fillets and not the carcass.
So, to prepare a classic dish in foil, gather the following ingredients:
- Fish (cod, trout, perch, carp, salmon etc. to your taste) – 700 g;
- Garlic – a few cloves, depending on the number of envelopes of the foil;
- Fresh dill – a few sprigs;
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons;
- Bay leaves – to taste;
- Fresh green onions – a few of the arrows;
- Lemon – ½ of a whole fruit;
- Salt, pepper, natural herbs, seasonings and spices – to taste.
Instruction for cooking:
- Rinse the main component, clean the carcass from the scales, gut, guts, bones select. If you use a pre-portioned fillet, just wash it under running water and dry with a dry paper towel;
- Chop the garlic. For this you can use a special press, or slice it into a sharpened knife. You should also chop green onions and dill;
- The mixture of spices, mix with olive oil. There also put Bay leaves, pre-shredded hands. Also meat can be flavored with all natural herbs and spices on your own (suitable dried Basil, oregano, thyme);
- Also allowed to add the sauce a few peas of fragrant black pepper;
- First, thoroughly RUB the fillet with salt, and then the fragrant sauce;
- Place on a baking sheet in the foil stock to be able to wrap before sending in the oven. Put in foil fish can be in separate envelopes, which is especially important when batch filing for celebration;
- Lubricate the surface of the laid in the pan of foil with melted butter or olive oil. Put the fillet on the surface of the skin down. Now drizzle each slice with lemon juice and generously sprinkle with chopped green onions. You can put on fillet slices of remaining half of lemon, which will also be appropriate if necessary, "beautiful" feed;
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius;
- Lifting the edge, wrap foil;
- Send a baking sheet in the oven to simmer for 20 minutes;
- Then remove the pan and unwrap the foil. In this form the dish simmer for at least 10-15 minutes so the crust is thoroughly browned and was delicious-Golden;
- Don't forget that the fillet is cooked much faster than regular meat on the bones, so constantly check it for readiness with a fork, no matter how much time has passed. If it dissolves quickly and easily at fibre – the dish is ready.
Small trick: lemon is a classic addition to any fish dish, which perfectly neutralizes the unpleasant and peculiar smell. However, if citrus fruit peel is thick enough, it can give the dish an undesirable bitterness.
Therefore, in this case, it is recommended to lightly RUB the peel on a grater, or cut it entirely down to just the pulp. With sufficiently thin skin such manipulations to make optional.
How to bake fish in foil in the oven?
It all depends on varieties as well as the quantity and quality of meat. We have already said that the fillet is cooked much faster, and hence you have to follow my culinary instincts, and periodically check the readiness of dishes with the help of his punching.
Fish with assorted vegetables
In foil, you can cook the fish and with a variety of vegetables. In this case, you will receive a dish with a garnish, which, besides, is moist, aromatic and spicy.
Recipe fish baked in foil with vegetables, very simple and accessible even for beginners in the culinary arts. However, you will be able to show off their talents and skills in front of family or guests.
Prepare the following components:
- Fish fillet (perfectly suitable sole, but you can take any other) – 500 g;
- Potatoes – 4-5 pieces (depending on the anticipated number of portions);
- Onions – 1 head;
- Carrots – 1 piece;
- Sweet Bulgarian pepper – 1 piece;
- Cherry tomatoes – 3-4 pieces on each portion of meat;
- Garlic – 1-2 cloves per serving;
- Spices and seasonings – to taste (preferably use ready seasoning for cooking seafood).
Instruction for cooking:
- Fillet cut into small pieces, add salt, pepper and season them with seasoning for fish (if you are not using such, try adding natural dried herbs);
- Potatoes chop layers or small slices of carrot round slices, onion – half rings, pepper – rings. Cherry cut in half or leave whole. The garlic chop does not need;
- Prepare sheets of foil about the size of 25x35 cm, Stack them in layers: fish + onion + potatoes + tomatoes + pepper + carrots. Each layer needs a little bit of pepper and prisolit;
- Assemble the envelope and slightly squeeze it so it was tight;
- Cover each received an envelope with another sheet of foil – this is important to not lose juice during cooking;
- Fold the envelopes in the baking tray and place in a preheated 200 degree oven for an hour.
- Tip: if you want stew not too "stew"for 10 minutes before it is ready, open the envelopes and leave in the closet brown.
No matter how you cook fish in foil in the oven or on the coals. It is important that this is guaranteed to get a hearty and delicious dish. Bon appetit!