Basic treatment of alimentary obesity: we practice table number 8
Sad statistics say: every ninth adult inhabitant of our planet suffers from alimentary obesity. And if earlier jokes about Americans were relevant in this regard, today obesity is practically the No. 1 problem among the world's population.
Why do you need a diet?
Lipid metabolism disorder is a serious thing, and it is difficult to self-correct. If a person already suffers from obesity in any form or stage, his direct path lies in the endocrinologist's office, and after the diagnosis is established, he is almost guaranteed to face complex and long-term drug treatment, which is not always crowned with positive dynamics.
Especially advanced cases require surgery to resect part of the stomach, which, you yourself understand, is quite difficult for your general health.
However, if you do not yet suffer from a specific pathology , and you are in the "pre-obesity" stage, i.e. If you notice inexorably growing volumes, a gentle therapeutic diet number 8 will suit you, which will help you effectively adjust your diet and lose weight without compromising your overall health.
Diet 8 table is rightfully the leader in the ranking of healthy food systems. Unlike analogues developed by home-grown nutritionists, its authorship belongs to qualified doctors. This diet is often resorted to in cases where surgery is necessary, and the excess weight is so voluminous that it simply does not allow it. It is also highly recommended for those prone to rather risky overeating. Despite the fact that you have to strictly monitor the total calorie intake, the menu will be varied.
Features of Diet No. 8
Diet Table No. 8 is suitable for adults and children with overeating problems. Note that this is only about food cravings, especially "tasty" , not compulsive disorder. Alas, if you suffer from bulimia due to nervous stress or psychological shock, only a specialized specialist can help you. If you just love to eat, and especially lean on high-calorie and unhealthy foods, this nutritional system may well become your salvation from the systematic development of obesity.
This therapeutic and prophylactic diet is suitable you if:
- You can't safely walk past an ice cream van or fast food stall; < li> You eat, catching yourself thinking thatyou do not want it at all (ie you are not hungry at the moment);
Please note that children have exactly the same problems. If you see that your baby is gaining abnormally in weight, if you feel stinging in his direction from peers, if you think that the child should not weigh as much as yours at your age, apply diet number 8 to him. This will help you keep him out of serious trouble later in life. And you should not listen to compassionate grandmothers who lament that the baby needs to eat almost endlessly, since his body is growing and he spends a lot of energy. With diet number 8, his body will grow normally and naturally, without compromising any functions.
The main features of table number 8:< div class = "image">
- Average daily calorie content - not more than 1500-2000 kcal;
- Duration: as prescribed by the attending or observing specialist;
- Nuances: low-calorie diet with limited intake of salt and animal fats, excluding empty carbohydrates and minimizing "harmful" foods. A feeling of fullness is achieved through the consumption of fiber (food enriched with coarse fibers);
- The amount of fluid consumed per day - 1-1.5 liters;
- Preferred types of cooking: boiling, stewing , steaming, steaming, baking;
- Eating frequency: fractional, on average 4-5 meals a day;
- Main indications: lipid metabolism disorders, obesity, pre-obesity, tendency overeating.
Unlike the newfangled weight loss methods, this diet is completely healthy and highly nutritious. You will not constantly feel the excruciating feeling of hunger and stay in apathy against the background of it.
However, weight loss here cannot be called rapid. But the result will be fixed and prolonged.
Allowed and prohibited foods
As usual, the menu for every day for a diet of one hundredla No. 8 should be prescribed by a specialist, taking into account specific problems, age and individual characteristics of the organism. We will only give you a list of permitted and prohibited foods, as well as give basic, fundamental rules for adhering to a diet.
The dietary table allows the introduction of the following foods into the daily diet:
- Meat, poultry, fish and seafood: high-fat varieties should use in moderation. Allowed low-fat, low-calorie meat - veal, beef, turkey, chicken, rabbit), as well as fish - cod, hake, haddock, pollock, pike, perch. Seafood is allowed in any quantity, as it consists almost entirely of pure protein. The best cooking method is baking, boiling, stewing. Cooking in a double boiler is very welcome;
- Dairy and fermented milk products: Any medium or low fat is allowed. Fatty and spicy cheeses are prohibited. In general, this product should be limited in your menu;
- Chicken eggs: no more than 1-2 pieces per day (if we are talking about quail, we equate 2 to 1 chicken). Eggs should be boiled hard-boiled or in a bag, and also eaten in the form of omelettes, preferably steamed;
- Bakery products: rye and wheat bread, bran. Fresh baked goods (including bread, especially white), baked goods are prohibited;
- Vegetables: form the basis of this diet. They can be consumed in any quantity and form, limiting only potatoes. You can not eat pickles, lecho, eggplant and squash caviar, canned ginger, as well as other spicy and spicy vegetable snacks;
- Fruits: be sure to introduce sour sweet fruits, preferably on a daily basis. It is not necessary to avoid sweet fruits, but it is worth limiting their use. These include grapes, bananas, figs, apricots. Dried fruits are also useful, especially for those who suffer from stool disorders (especially long-term chronic constipation). It is advisable to eat fruits raw. Desserts are allowed in the diet, but low-fat;
- Cereals: buckwheat, barley and pearl barley should be the golden basis of your daily menu. Their consumption is especially important in the morning, for breakfast. If you eat any kind of porridge,do not bite it with bread or other flour products;
- Drinks: the main prohibition is alcohol and alcohol-containing products. Also, sweet carbonated drinks should be strictly taboo. Natural tea and coffee are encouraged, but weak, unconcentrated. Rosehip decoction and sugar-free compotes are also useful. In the form of juices, you should only consume fresh juices diluted with water in a 1: 1 ratio. Cocoa should be avoided.
- Sweet, fatty and high-calorie desserts, including factory and homemade pastries;
- Hot seasonings and spices, as well as all foods and drinks that stimulate the appetite;
- Smoked meats, sausages , spicy and fatty cheeses;
- Any fast food and semi-finished products;
- Fatty cottage cheese, sweet glazed cheeses;
- Yoghurts containing dyes, sweeteners, flavors and preservatives;
- White milled rice and semolina;
- Potatoes (allowed in very small quantities and not fried) .
If you follow a diet as prescribed by a specialist, you will surely achieve a dulling of pathological appetite, shrink your stomach and lose excess weight. You can also practice table 8 on your own as a healthy eating system.