Buckwheat noodles: recipes for every day
Dishes of Japanese national cuisine are becoming more popular and with us. This is not surprising because the inhabitants of the country of the Rising Sun are health, longevity and look good even in old age.
This is the result of a healthy diet. One of the traditional dishes with food is buckwheat noodles, which appeared on the Russian market not so long ago, but has already managed to gain popularity among consumers. In Japanese it's called "soba".
The benefits of buckwheat noodles
Buckwheat soba noodles contains a small amount of fat. Thus in buckwheat include the so-called slow carbohydrates, which break down over a long period and the feeling of fullness persists.
In addition, the noodles retains all the vitamins and minerals contained in the rump. This product can be consumed during the diet, the skin will look excellent, hair will be silky smooth and nails strong.
Buckwheat noodles, calorie which is 350 calories, and quite nutritious. Despite this, we should not abuse this product. Enough to cook it 2-3 times a week to be in shape.
Nutritionists in one voice assured that this is the most useful pasta.
In stores you can buy ready-made buckwheat noodles and cook it according to instructions. But in Japan the best is soba, which is cooked by Housewives and cooked according to original family recipe. The Japanese make noodles from two components: the buckwheat flour and water.
Many Housewives added to the composition of buckwheat noodles, seaweed, and other secret ingredients that make their dishes special. Serve it with chicken, seafood or vegetables.
The traditional recipe
At home it is best to cook the soba from a mixture of wheat and buckwheat flour.
So the product will taste better.
- Buckwheat flour – 300 g
- Wheat flour – 100 g
- Water — about 200 ml
To cook this recipe maybe every woman.
- Both types of flour thoroughly sift through a sieve and mix in a bowl.
- Gradually add the water, pouring in small portions and vimosewa. Depending on the flour quality of water can go a bit smaller.
- The batter should be thick, malleable, good pomeshivaya and not stick to hands. It is necessary to knead for about 15 minutes so that it has acquired elasticity.
- A small piece of dough roll into a very thin layer, almost transparent. Then cut into a thin noodles.
Cook the noodles need boiling water with salt for not more than five minutes. Drain the liquid, and the noodles and season with butter or sauce. You can cook in chicken broth.
If the recipe requires further quenching the finished noodles with vegetables, chicken, cooking time is reduced to one minute.
On the packaging of ready noodles in the written instructions on how to cook buckwheat noodles. When cooked store-bought noodles, you should follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
Boiled soba, of course, useful and tasty, but even tastier it with vegetables, chicken, seafood. Find lots of interesting recipes, how to cook buckwheat noodles and chicken, and with other components a snap.
Soba with spicy sauce
As a sauce for buckwheat noodles, using any any prescription. Is a very good flavor combination with a spicy sauce.
For its preparation will need the following ingredients:
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp
- Anchovies sauce (fish) – 1 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Fresh ginger – a small piece with a finger thick
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Sesame seeds.
With the preparation to handle even the young mistress.
- You need to mix all the liquid ingredients and grate the ginger on a fine grater.
- The sauce should stand for at least 15 minutes. After which it should be filtered to remove the ginger shavings. All useful substances and taste of the root is already given in the prepared dish would be inappropriate.
- Sauce served with prepared noodles.
- To enhance the taste, you can sprinkle with sesame seed.
A specified quantity of products sufficient for 300 g of noodles.
The taste will truly Oriental. The ginger gives the sauce a piquant, honey – sweet, soy – salty taste, and vinegar – sour. Oriental cuisine is famous for the fact that one dish has all the flavors. Calorie noodles, cooked according to this recipe, is not high, it can eat during the diet. This sauce is nice and boiled or roasted chicken.
Soba with vegetables
Buckwheat noodles with vegetables is very good. You can safely experiment with cooking buckwheat noodles with vegetables, the recipe is versatile.
By simply adding a variety of ingredients to put out the vegetables and serve a delicious hearty dish.
- Buckwheat noodles – 350 g
- Carrots – 1 piece
- Small zucchini (courgettes)- half
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Ginger on the tip of teaspoon
Preparation is easy.
- The dish was not only delicious, but also impressive looking on the plate, it is recommended to RUB all the vegetables on a grater for Korean carrot.
- Sugar, vinegar, soy and ginger mix in a separate bowl, is the sauce.
- Vegetables to RUB on the track
- Simmer in oil, covered, over medium heat. It will take 5 minutes.
- Noodles a minute to cook in boiling water.
- In a frying pan to the vegetables lay on the prepared soba and present the sauce, mix well.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- To bring to the table.
The dish is prepared quickly, very tasty and nutritious. This option is ideal for vegetarians and those who follow a diet. And meat eaters can complement the chicken.
Soba with chicken
Of course, soba is delicious and by itself, and vegetables, but in tandem with chicken it is just amazing.
Buckwheat noodles with chicken prepared with conventional products:
- Buckwheat noodles – 400 g
- Sweet pepper – 1-2 PCs
- Chicken (better fillet, fillet) – 300 g
- Onion – 1
- Carrot – 1
- Soy sauce
- The butter for the filling noodles
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Sesame seeds
The preparation of this dish takes less than 40 minutes.
This recipe is very useful for those who like to cook in haste.
- Cook noodles until soft, rinse, season with oil.
- Onions with chicken cut into strips and fry in hot oil.
- Fry separately until tender grated carrots and chopped pepper.
- Mix with the prepared chicken and noodles, add soy sauce and sesame seeds. All this mixture to simmer for 5 minutes, covering pan with a lid.
- Cucumber cut into strips and pour in the already cooked noodles with chicken and stir again.
The unusual combination of ordinary ingredients gives this dish a special piquancy. The fresh cucumber gives the noodles with chicken delicate freshness, the fragrance of spring.
Soba as snack to beer
Buckwheat noodle not only can you cook with vegetables and chicken.
Beer lovers can prepare and this version is crispy and delicious snacks:
- Vegetable oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves
- Soba – 300 g
- Soy sauce
To cook extra crispy, you can quickly and effortlessly
- Noodles boil for 1 minute until soft and rinse.
- Heat oil in a frying pan
- Cloves of garlic cut into several pieces and sauté for couple of minutes in hot butter soaked garlic flavor. After that pieces to catch.
- In a pan put the noodles and fry, stirring occasionally. The finished dish sprinkle with soy sauce.
Guests will immediately guess what was served as snacks. Of course, this recipe is cooked without beer. A more hearty option: mix with fried chicken.
Tips for delicious dishes
Homemade noodles can be dried in air and stored in a dry container. To soba noodles do not stick together, it is necessary to pour wheat flour. The finished product is not stored for more than a week.
If instead of wheat flour to the dough to add rice or soy, the noodles, you can save up to a month. Add different components produce different results. Preparing your home, you can experiment and find the best option.
In recipes with buckwheat noodles traditionally included soy sauce.
If served buckwheat noodles with chicken and vegetables, beef or other meat, it is recommended to cook in the broth. So the taste will be more intense, but the calories are higher.
Soba goes well with different seeds: sesame, PTSshelled sunflower, pumpkin or flax seeds. All of these supplements will enrich the taste of the finished dish, will make it sparkle, will increase the calorie content.
Store-bought noodles to be prepared in accordance with the instructions. The composition of this noodle may include starch, dried seaweed, and other components that change the cooking time.
Buckwheat noodles can be called a if it is composed of at least 30% buckwheat flour. It is served with any vegetables, but particularly good with radish and fresh cucumbers.
With buckwheat noodles can be cooked soup. In the finished broth with chicken add products according to the traditional recipe. A couple of minutes before turning off the soup, then add soba. It is impossible longer to cook otherwise noodles will simply crawl. It will not spoil.
But the appearance – Yes. It is possible to prepare not only chicken soup, but any meat.
Original dishes from the new products will enrich the diet. Traditional vegetables with chicken or meat, why not apply for garnish buckwheat noodles? The recipes are versatile and simple. They are tasty, healthy and new.