Cook burgers pike
Pike – amazingly delicious fish, the mere mention of which always arouses the appetite of connoisseurs of fish dishes. Its flesh contains few bones and has a subtle spicy aroma without the impurity odor of Tina. To pike patties turned out really tasty, the hostess will have to give cooking enough time. This delicacy does not tolerate haste and carelessness, so as to separate the fillet from the bones, should take special care.
Predator the pike is a very active fish, so its flesh is almost devoid of fat. Lean and tight fillet separated from the bones, needs some effort from the cook.
It must be well grind, add spices and some extra ingredients that give richness.
Ready minced optional is just waiting for the frying pan. Modern cooks use the oven, steamer or slow cooker. Chosen method depends on the cooking time.
Especially tasty pike cutlets in a duet with various sauces and gravy – onion, garlic, butter. Sometimes, when serving the finished dish lightly sprinkled with lemon juice.
Rissoles of pike from Ilya Lazerson
Renowned chef, host of cooking shows on TV "Food" offers a recipe, which allows to achieve the perfectly balanced taste of the dish.
- 0.5 kg pike fillet without skin;
- 150 gr. white bread;
- 100 ml of milk;
- tablespoon vegetable oil;
- a clove of garlic;
- spices to taste.
The cooking process:
- Pour the fillets with milk, bread cut the peel and add to fish (150 grams you need to measure after the pulp is wet and pressed. This is an important rule, so as to perfect cutlets should be no more than 30% of bread in composition).
- Send all in a meat grinder, there also put chopped onion and garlic. Correctly skip through Mincer cheap products after expensive – this is one of the principles of economy from Lazerson.
- To the stuffing turned out delicious and not loose because of lean fish, better to add the egg. The mass is elastic and adhesive.
- Add spices. It is best not to experiment, and do the usual salt and pepper.
- To add mass, fat content, pour in a tablespoon of vegetable oil. You can also use the pork fat, adding it at the stage of grinding in a meat grinder. Stir everything with a wooden spoon, gently beating the ground.
- Further, the stuffing should be placed in the fridge for a couple hours, covering it with parchment paper.
- Form hands cutlets, lightly roll in flour and send it to a heated pan. Fry no more than 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with fried potatoes with onions and herbs.
Pike cutlets from Rustam Tangirov
Chef 5 channel believes that to give the dish a unique flavor to help the common cabbage with bacon. His recipe is somewhat different from the conventional ways of cooking meat.
- two fillets of pike;
- 100 grams of cabbage;
- 1 large onions;
- 100 gr of bacon or lard;
- 0.5 cups of cream of average fat content;
- a clove of garlic;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- vegetable oil.
How to prepare:
- Fillet is separated from skin, the middle, where he accumulated a large number of edges cut in the future do not use.
- Meat and bacon are cut into small pieces.
- Finely shinkuem cabbage and onions sent to the pan for easy roasting until Golden brown.
- Put all in blender, pour cream, add salt and pepper.
- Grind the mass to a state of minced meat.
- Spread the stuffing in a heated pan with a spoon. The time of roasting – 1.5 minutes on each side.
Won the first prize recommends to serve the dish with greens and pickles.
Some Housewives erroneously believe that even the most delicious cutlets made of pike may have light showtest. The dish can indeed appear like a disadvantage, but the reason was that the inexperience of the cook.
To make the meatballs soft and juicy, add the minced one of the "secret" ingredients:
- grated potatoes,
- milk bread,
- carrots or other vegetables to taste
Often professional chef adds pork fat. It gives tenderness to lean meats and gives the other flavors.
Some more secrets:
- Use only fresh fillets or minced. Severalise product not only gives an unpleasant smell and taste, but also risks becoming a cause of serious poisoning;
- Not too much condiments, because the meat of the pike itself has a bright and spicy flavor;
- Pairwise! The main goal is to make the dish more delicious, Golden brown pike do not lose their juiciness and tenderness;
- Observe the temperature regime. Any fish does not tolerate long simmering in the pan. So as not to overdry the chops, enough to fry them in for a couple of minutes on each side.