Cooking recipes lasagna house
Lasagna is one of the most popular dishes in Italy. It is prepared in almost every Italian family and served in any cafe or restaurant. There are many options for cooking, layered cake, many of which can be done at home.
Today we will look at simple but tasty recipes for lasagna, which certainly will satisfy even the most demanding gourmets.
the history of food
Lasagna for the first time began to prepare in the 14th century in one of the most picturesque regions of Italy – Emilia-Romagna. Of course, initially the dish was somewhat different from the modern version. It was prepared from bread baked in the shape of a pellet. The name of the food is derived from the word Roman origin lagani, which means sliced bread. Since the preparation of the first lasagna, it took many centuries for which there are many recipes of making a multilayer cake with different fillings.
Deciding to prepare delicious and flavorful meals, you need to understand that the cooking process will take you a lot of time. However, the end result 100% will please you and your guests.
Cooking lasagna sheets
How to make lasagna sheets at home? Perhaps one of the most important components of the food are the leaves from the dough.
To do this, you need to take the following products:
- vegetable oil;
- First you need to sift the flour through a sieve, to enrich it with oxygen;
- Then in the center of the flour slide, make a recess in which is poured a small amount of vegetable oil;
- Next, add a little water and drives a couple of eggs;
- Slowly the dough, begin to knead;
- When the mass becomes soft and elastic, leave it for 40 minutes, until the dough is rested;
- Now the dough should roll out fairly thin layer and divided into several equal parts;
- The thickness of rectangular sheets should not exceed 1.5 mm.
Classic lasagne recipe
How you can make your own house lasagna with meat?
To prepare a layered cake on the classic recipe, you will need the following products:
- 5-6 lasagna sheets;
- 150 g butter;
- 250 g of hard cheese;
- 1 carrot;
- 200 g of ham;
- 300 g of tomatoes;
- 250 ml red wine;
- 400 g ground beef;
- Garlic and celery root;
- 200 ml whole milk;
- 50 g of ground nutmeg;
- 1 onion;
- 2 tbsp flour.
- The first thing you need to prepare the meat sauce. To do this, heat the pan and add a small amount of vegetable oil;
- Fry the chopped garlic and onions;
- Meanwhile, julienne cut celery and carrots, then throw them in the pan;
- Then cubes cut the ham and put it on the pan;
- Now languishing vegetables and ham, you can send and minced meat;
- Components mix well and simmer for another 10 minutes;
- Next, pour in the contents of the pan red wine and add the chopped julienne tomatoes;
- Simmer all together on very low heat for another half hour.
Preparation of Bechamel sauce:
- In frying pan melt the butter;
- Add flour and fry it a few minutes;
- Meanwhile, bring the milk to boil and mix with chopped nuts;
- Throw in the milk, Bay leaf, and set aside half the sauce aside for a quarter of an hour;
- When the milk has cooled, pour it into the flour in the pan and bring to a boil;
- Add to the sauce spices to taste and remove from heat.
The final stage of cooking:
- Now, to make lasagna of minced beef, you need to combine all the ingredients;
- On the bottom of the form for baking put thin layer of meat to the beginning and cover it with a thin sheet for lasagna;
- Then put the stuffing and add the prepared Bechamel sauce;
- Similarly collect the remaining layers of cake;
- Before you bake the dish, grate cheese and sprinkle over the pie;
- Bake it for half an hour.
As you can see, to make a delicious pie with ground beef is simple enough. The only downside of the dish – the long cooking process. But be sure that the final result will certainly surprise you.
Express lasagne recipe
How to cook lasagna at home from ready-made test sheets? Fortunately, the time to cook meals can be reduced by at least half an hour, if not to prepare sheets. Below we will consider a very simple recipe, layered cake with mushrooms.
What you need to do?
- 500 g of the test sheets;
- 1 onion;
- 350 g mincemeat (beef or chicken);
- 200 ml of Bechamel sauce;
- 250 g of hard cheese;
- 30 ml of olive oil;
- 150 g tomato paste;
- 350 g mushrooms;
- A couple of teeth of garlic;
- Spices and herbs.
- Finely chop garlic and onion;
- Fry the vegetables on medium heat;
- Meanwhile, plates slice the mushrooms and send them to the pan;
- After 10 minutes add the ground beef and 150 g of tomato paste;
- Sauté the meat sauce, then half an hour;
- Add the chopped greens;
- Now grease a baking pan with a little oil;
- Lay the first layer of meat sauce;
- Cover the meat with a sheet of lasagna and again, put the filling, adding a Bechamel sauce;
- Similarly assemble the whole pie of the available ready-made pastry sheets;
- Sprinkle the dish with grated cheese;
- Dish bake about half an hour.
This is a pretty simple recipe at home and hearty meat lasagna does not take very much time. The whole cooking process will take no more than 1 hour.
Lasagna with pita bread
For cooking lasagna it is not necessary to make thin sheets of dough. If you don't want to spend time cooking, recipes flavorful dishes of pita you certainly will like. Consider one of the most interesting options to make a cake with pitas.
- 300 g of hard cheese;
- 4 of pita;
- 1 onion;
- Basil and oregano;
- 250 ml whole milk;
- 100 ml tomato paste;
- 70 g of butter;
- 100 ml cream;
- 5040 g of minced meat (any);
- 2 tbsp flour;
- Salt and pepper;
- Chopped onion fry on medium heat;
- Add to the onions minced meat and fry all ingredients for 5 minutes;
- Then add the spices and tomato paste;
- After 7 minutes, pour in the cream and after 5 minutes, leave the pan;
- In another pan, prepare the sauce sifted flour, piece of butter, and milk according to the principle described in the classic recipe;
- Prepared form lubricated with a small amount of olive oil and put the first pita;
- Spread on top of stuffing and add it to the Bechamel sauce;
- Lay the same way the remaining three pita;
- Sprinkle the top of the pie with grated cheese and bake it in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Simple in execution recipe at home a delicious lasagna from pita resembles a pizza. Only here "pizza" is obtained multilayered and more appetizing.
How to make lasagna at home?
In fact, the process of cooking is quite simple. More time is spent on cooking sheets and sauce. But whichever of the proposed recipes you choose, be sure that guests will be delighted with your meal.