Crochet tunic for summer, for the beach and for every day
An openwork thing is always associated with tenderness, sophistication. Such an element of clothing will make any outfit stylish. That is why a crocheted tunic is a favorite wardrobe item for many girls. Some people perceive this type of clothing only as a thing to wear to the beach. This is a really good option, especially for those who do not like to defile in one swimsuit, and those who do not consider their figure ideal.
Nevertheless, this thing can serve not only as capes for a swimsuit. It can be worn in everyday life, for example, with leggings, trousers, jeans, worn over a T-shirt or turtleneck if the tunic is too transparent.
It's easy to knit the product. Here are some ideas you can take note of.
crochet beach tunic
This thing can be worn not only on a swimsuit, but also to be worn in daily life. Despite the fact that a crocheted beach tunic is usually knitted very transparent, you can choose a denser pattern if you plan to wear it with jeans, shorts, etc.
Even a beginner in this business can make this wardrobe item. This idea is very simple - you need to connect two rectangles without unnecessary undercuts, rounding, which usually cause difficulties. The only exception will be the neckline.
The color scale in which the product will be made, determine to your taste, but note that the model assumes the presence of two contrasting tones.
You will need:
- Basic cotton yarn - 400 g;
- Additional cotton yarn - 100 g;
- Hook .
- First let's do the front half. To make a product for the summer in size 42-44, crochet 142 air loops using the yarn of the main tone. We knit the first row with a single crochet, and then we knit according to the pattern that you have chosen;
- Do not miss the row on which the length of the front half will be 47 cm - at this height it is necessary to remove as many loops as corresponds to 4- m cm in the middle of the canvas;
- Next, we continue to knit two parts separately. When the length of the canvas reaches 68 cm, we start knitting the back, which is made according to the same algorithm;
- Our crocheted tunic is almost ready, and now we tie both parts with yarn of a contrasting color with a single crochet column. We also use it to hook the parts in such a way that 21 cm aboutbecame free for the armhole, and 18 cm remained at the bottom - these will be the cuts;
- And the final touch. From yarn of contrasting color with the usual "pigtail" we knit a belt. This can be done by folding the thread in half so it is not too thin.
Crochet mesh beach tunic
This is a much bolder option than the previous one, since it involves the use of any mesh pattern.
First, knit a small sample to calculate the number of loops from it. A tunic knitted with a coarse mesh pattern will also consist of two rectangular pieces. The size of each of them should be equal to the size of the half-girth of the hips, but to each part you need to add another 2 cm so that the product fits freely.
Its length should be 70 cm.
The tunic will be much nicer look with small sleeves.
There are two ways to make them:
- Tie the rectangles a little wider. The garment will sit even more loosely, but sleeves will fall sexy on your shoulders;
- At the 52 cm height of the detail on each rectangle, gradually add about 15 more loops (depending on the selected pattern). With these loops in mind, continue crocheting parts for a knitted tunic for the summer.
As in the first option, you can tie the parts with a thread of a color different from the main color of the thing. The armhole can be tied in several rows with a single crochet.
Now we sew the sides, remembering to leave room for the neckline and armholes.
crocheted tunic for the summer
Another summer version of the thing. It can be worn in everyday life with a skirt, jeans, shorts. The wardrobe element will turn out to be comfortable to wear, since it is sleeveless, while it is easy to knit.
First of all, it is necessary to measure the circumference of the chest directly under the arms. Add a few more cm to the result so that the knitted tunic turns out to be free, does not hinder movements.
Given your size, having knitted a small sample, calculate how many air loops you need to collect for the base of the future part of the product. Their number will depend on the pattern that you have chosen - it must be a multiple of the number of loops in the rapport (1 pattern element).
To make the product not uniform, select 2 patterns - tight for the upper part of the tunic and openwork for the lower one.
- We knit the first row with a single crochet, and then we knit according to the scheme the selected picture;
- Start from the top. It is necessary to crochet it to a height of 35 cm, and then we continue to work with a new pattern;
- So that you do not have to change the number of loops for the transition, which can spoil the appearance of the thing, pick up patterns with the same number of loops in the rapport;
- Using the same algorithm, make the second part;
- Next, knit the straps. Width and riceYou can choose a knit for them yourself, but usually the first is about 3 cm, and the pattern is similar to the pattern of the upper part of the product;
- You can sew all the elements with ordinary threads, or you can use the crochet and yarn from which the tunic is made, and connect the parts in single crochet columns.
Usually, before knitted tunics are sewn, their parts are slightly moistened with water and left to dry on a flat surface. This will allow things to take the desired shape, without puffing up.
Crochet tunic for girls
A little fashionista can also be pampered with a beautiful thing. Here is an example of how you can knit a tunic for a girl 5-6 years old.
This will require:
- White yarn - 100 g;
- Blue or pink yarn - 350 g;
- Hooks # 1, 2.
The yarn must contain cotton (70%) and viscose (30%).
How to knit:
- The product consists of 2 parts - hem and yoke. We knit a yoke using white yarn. We knit the back, for a start, typing 73 air loops, and additionally we collect 3 air loops for lifting when moving to a new row. With a part height of 5 cm, remove the loops for the neckline (it will be rectangular) and continue to knit only the shoulders;
- In the same way we knit the second part of the yoke;
- Now with blue (or pink) yarn knit the hem. To do this, you can choose a different pattern. The details are not knitted separately, but are attached to the inlaid edge of the yoke details and are formed from top to bottom;
- Considering that a tunic for a girl is crocheted from different components, they must be sewn or connected by means of a hook.
The finished product can be tied with an edge - the yoke is blue (or pink) yarn, and the hem is white.
With a little practice, you can easily knit any tunic yourself which you can wear to the beach, to work, and to various events.