Delicious and dietary turkey dish - meatballs with gravy
Turkey is considered one of the most healthy and dietary meats. That is why the dishes prepared from it are very popular among people looking after their health and figure. In addition, such a dish can be safely included in the children's menu.
Meatballs can be safely supplemented with various sauces that diversify and improve the taste of the dish. They can be eaten separately or served with various side dishes.
Turkey meatballs with tomato gravy
This dish is easy to cook if you know some of the rules. The advantage of such dishes is that you can safely replace products without spoiling the taste. For example, you can use any other meat or cereals.
For such meatballs, you should prepare the following components : 0.5 g of turkey minced meat, 0.5 tbsp ... rice, onion, egg, 1 teaspoon of salt and tomato paste, 1.5 tbsp. water, laurel, and another 1 tbsp. spoonful of sour cream and flour.
Cooking steps :
- Peel the onion, cut into small cubes and fry until transparent in oil heated in a pan. Send it to the minced meat. Boil the rice so that it remains crumbly, and also combine with the already prepared mass. Add the egg and salt there. Mix everything with your hands to get a homogeneous mass;
- Moisten your hands in water and, separating some minced meat, form balls no larger than a walnut. Dip them in flour on all sides and place in a skillet where you need to heat the oil well. Fry for 5 minutes and then turn over. As a result, you should get a beautiful golden crust on both sides;
- if you have a shallow frying pan, transfer the meatballs to a saucepan with a thick bottom and pour in 1 tbsp. boiling water. As a result, the water level should be up to half the content. Add salt, pasta and laurel. Close the lid and simmer for 15 minutes. over medium heat. Mix 0.5 tbsp separately. water, sour cream and flour. Mix everything well so that there are no lumps, and pour into a saucepan. Shake the container gently several times to distribute the liquid evenly. Reduce the fire to a minimum and extinguish for another 20 minutes.
Meatball recipe fromturkeys in the oven
Meat balls cooked in the oven literally melt in your mouth and turn out to be tender. It is impossible not to note the unsurpassed aroma of this dish, and all thanks to the spices used. The prepared ingredients are enough for 4-6 servings.
Meatballs such products are prepared : 3 cloves of garlic, 1/4 st. onions and parsley, 0.5 teaspoons of salt, oregano and pepper, 0.5 kg of turkey, eggs, and another 0.5 tbsp. croutons for breading.
Cooking steps :
- Pass the peeled garlic through a press, and chop the onion into small cubes. Chop the parsley and beat the egg. Take a large container and combine the turkey, garlic and other ingredients there. Mix everything well with your hands, and then form into small balls. In general, you get about 30 pieces;
- turn on the oven 180 degrees. Wrap a baking sheet with foil and brush it with a little oil. Lay out the blanks so that they do not touch each other, as otherwise they will stick together. Cook in the oven for half an hour. Serve with any sauce.
Recipe for turkey meatballs in a slow cooker
This dish can be cooked in a slow cooker, and according to its taste and appearance will be no different. You can serve it at any meal, with or without a side dish. The prepared ingredients are enough for about 5 servings.
This recipe includes the following components : 0.5 kg minced meat, 0.5 multi-glasses of rice, egg, onion, 2 tbsp. spoons of sour cream, flour, tomato paste and mayonnaise, 2 tbsp. broth, a couple of bay leaves, salt, pepper and spices.
Cooking steps :
- chop the peeled onions into small cubes or chop with a blender. Add minced meat, pre-cooked rice and an egg to it. Season with salt and pepper to taste. After that, stir the mass thoroughly with your hands, and to make the dish airy, beat it on the table several times;
- Roll up small balls and put them in the multicooker bowl. Separately combine sour cream, mayonnaise, flour and tomato paste. After that, pour in the broth, and also add salt and pepper. Mix everything thoroughly and pour the sauce into the bowl. In the multicooker, select the "Extinguish" mode, and set the time to 60 minutes. After the beep, you can serve the dish.
Recipe for turkey meatballs in sour cream sauce
Sour cream sauce is considered a classic for this dish. The meatballs are tender, soft and very juicy. Spices provide the unsurpassed aroma. We will cook on the stove, but you can also use an oven and a slow cooker.
To cook meatballs, you need the following products : 0.5 kg of minced meat, 1/4 tbsp. couscous cereals, 0.5 tbsp. boiling water, 150 ml of sour cream 20%, 50 ml of oxen, 0.5 tsp of sea salt, 1/ 3 tsp paprika, 0.5 tsp mushroom spices, a pinch of nutmeg, vegetable oil and ground pepper.
Cooking steps :
- add salt and spices to the turkey. Pour boiling water over the groats, taking into account the ratio of 1: 2. Cover the lid and leave for 6 minutes. During this time, the couscous is fully cooked. Send the porridge to the meat and mix everything well. Form small balls and fry them in hot oil on both sides until golden brown;
- To prepare the sauce, mix the sour cream with water, add the remaining spices and mix well. Put the fried blanks in a cauldron and simmer in sour cream sauce over low heat under a lid for half an hour.
Turkey meatball recipe for children
Since poultry meat is considered a dietary product, it can be given to children. The proposed dish can be included in the child's diet starting from 1.5 years. Prepared products are enough for one serving.
For this recipe for turkey meatballs, take the following ingredients : 250 g minced meat, 100 g boiled sweet pumpkin, a clove of garlic, half - bulbs, egg, 1 tbsp. a spoonful of milk and flour, as well as vegetable oil and salt.
Cooking steps :
- place the egg with the meat and pour in the milk. Mix everything well and add flour. Stir to prevent lumps from forming. Chop the pre-cooked pumpkin into small cubes or puree. Pass the garlic through a press, chop the onion into small cubes;
- Blind balls with wet hands and fry it in hot oil. Then pour in some water, cover the lid and simmer for 25 minutes. At the end of the time, the dish for children is considered ready.
Meatballs with cheese gravy
Another variant of the dish that attracts many is creamy cheese gravy. The dish is very satisfying and incredibly tasty. Prepared food is enough for 6 servings.
To make meatballs with gravy, take : 0.5 kg minced meat, onion, apple, salt, pepper, spices, bun, 1 tbsp. milk, 1.5 tbsp. broth, 50 g cream, 1 tbsp. a spoonful of flour, 55 g of cheese and 2 tbsp. tablespoons of butter.
Cooking steps :
- First, soak the bun in milk for a while, and then, the pulp wring it out with your hands. Cut the peeled onion and apple into small cubes, and then send these ingredients to the meat. Put the egg, soft bun and spices there. Mix everything well with your hands;
- Take a deep frying pan and pour in the broth. Form balls from the previously prepared mass and put them in the boiling broth. Cook for 4 minutes. Transfer them to a bowl and cover to keep warm;
- Since we will be cooking in the sauce, let's start making it. Take a frying pan and melt the butter there, put the flour and fry it until transparent, stirring constantly... Pour in milk and a little broth. Cook until boiling and then add the cream. Grind the cheese on a fine grater and send it to the sauce. Stir and lay out the meatballs. Simmer under a lid on low heat for half an hour.
Using any of the suggested recipes, you can make delicious meatballs that will please both adults and children ... You can make meatballs for the future by freezing them in the freezer and quickly prepare a delicious meal if needed.