Facial scrub is the best remedy for deep cleansing
To ensure that the skin always remains young, fresh and beautiful, it must be cleaned regularly. In addition to daily procedures for cleaning the face is recommended once or twice a week to conduct a deep cleaning with scrubs.
The face scrub is designed to exfoliate dead skin cells and deep cleaning pores. After its application the skin becomes smooth, soft and velvety, removes all roughness, improves the complexion.
In the scrub, as a rule, consists of two main components: the base and the exfoliating particles. As the basis most often is a cream or gel, home cleaning tools, used sour cream, yogurt, eggs, vegetable oil and other creamy products.
The exfoliating particles can be chopped nuts, cereals, dry tea, salt, ground fruit pits, egg shells, ground coffee.
Nowadays, the stores large selection of all kinds of facial scrubs. Every woman can choose product suitable for her skin type. However, if you want to prepare yourself scrub from natural ingredients is easy to make at home.
The most common homemade recipe scrub is coffee. Most often it is recommended to use the thick organic coffee, which adds softening ingredients, and then weight is applied to the face.
- For normal and combination skin, a very useful facial scrub of coffee will be the next recipe. The coffee grounds need to add fat cottage cheese in a ratio of 1:1. The mixture is then applied to the face, a few moments to massage it, hold after this for another ten minutes and rinse with warm water.
- For oily skin it's better to mix thick coffee with a tablespoon of yogurt, dry to thick, you can add fatty sour cream or cream. Massage the face for a few minutes and rinse with water.
- Coffee scrub suitable for all skin types, is made from a thick, oatmeal and yogurt or sour cream for dry and oily skin respectively. In the midst of the from drinking coffee are added to the milled cereals oatmeal and softening ingredient. The weight applied to the face, then fingers to massage the skin, after a few minutes wash off with water.
- In addition, for all skin types, this nourishing coffee scrub: thick coffee or coffee molotow need to add rice flour in the ratio of 1:1. Then add the milk to the mixture was the consistency, like thick cream. If skin is oily it is better to use sour milk.
Scrub of oatmeal
Oatmeal scrubs are also very popular, due to the fact that a beneficial effect on the skin and easy to prepare. Here are recipes of some of them:
- For deep cleansing, you can use the oatmeal without any additions. Just soak the flakes in water, apply paste to the face and massage gently, then rinse with warm water.
- For normal, combination and dry skin types can use this mixture: half a tablespoon of cereal mixed with the same amount of corn flour, add a teaspoon of sugar and mix it with vegetable oil before formation of a thick slurry.
To apply for a few minutes on the face, slightly massage and rinse.
- For oily and combination skin the following mixture on a tablespoon of cereal to take as much flour, add water and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply slurry on the face, RUB her skin, leave for five minutes and rinse with cool water.
- A tablespoon of rolled oats and gender table spoon of milk powder add small amount of hot milk, leave the paste under the lid for 8-9 minutes. Then apply a warm scrub on the face, hold until cool, and rinse.
- If you are not allergic to carrots, for dry skin you can use as peeling the pulp from cereal and carrot juice. The recipe is perfect for dry skin.
- Per tablespoon Hercules to take a pinch of salt, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil (for dry skin) or the same amount of water, yogurt or sour cream (for oily skin). Mix all of the ingredients, after using the mixture, rinse with warm water.
From these recipes it is seen that to prepare facial scrub at home is very simple. The main thing – to observe the basic principle: the composition must include exfoliating ingredients (oatmeal, coffee, salt, egg shells) and emollient products (milk, sour cream, yogurt, vegetable oil).
How to use facial scrub
Before you resort to using such an aggressive method of cleaning, you need to learn how to use a facial scrub without harm to the skin. The fact that exfoliation is a pretty traumatic procedure to the skin.
If the skin is sensitive, thin, closely spaced to the surface capillaries or has sores, small fissures, it is better not to use scrubs. Sometimes you can apply the tools of soft actions, for example, on the basis of oatmeal.
In addition, when you select or homemade cleansers, you must consider if allergic to included in the products. If there is, it is best to replace the allergen with another product or find a more suitable recipe.
Regardless of, apply, store-bought or homemade scrub for face, it is necessary to remember about some rules of application:
- carry out the procedure preferably at bedtime;
- before applying funds, it is necessary to wash the face;
- to apply you must scrub to wet skin, massage with soft touches from the chin to the temples, from the center of the forehead to the periphery;
- around eyes do not touch;
- rinse with warm water is better, then you need to apply a nourishing cream on the face.
We must not forget that the redness and itching indicate that the scrub does not suit you. In order not to damage the skin, do not apply deep cleansing more than two times a week and for dry and sensitive skin – no more than twice a week. Be healthy and beautiful.