Fish marinade: a classic recipe and variations
Fish under marinade is a very popular and delicious dish which does not lose its relevance for many years. It is suitable for everyday and festive table. Today there are many recipes for this dish, but we tried to pick up delicious.
Fish under marinade, classic recipe
The classic recipe includes:
- Fish fillet – 450-550 g;
- Flour – 50 g;
- Carrots average 5;
- Big onion – 1;
- Tomato dressing – 150 g;
- Sugar – 0.5 CH. l;
- Vinegar – 2 teaspoons;
- The water boiled – 150 – 220 ml;
- Pepper and allspice, salt;
- Olive oil;
- Thoroughly wash fillets. Then cut it into small pieces with a width of 5-6 inches;
- The fish is salted, sprinkled with pepper and thoroughly mixed;
- Dip each piece in flour;
- Fry on both sides until Golden brown;
- Fried fish should be placed on paper napkin which will absorb excess fat. Then put the cooked fillets in a deep saucepan.
The classic marinade preparation:
- Peeled and washed carrots grate, peeled onions cut into rings and pour in the pan;
- Fry onions, add shavings of carrots and fry the mixture for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally;
- Send in the pan the tomato paste, sugar and a good pinch of salt;
- Here pour the water, stir thoroughly, and on small fire boil;
- In the marinade throw 5-6 Bay leaves and a few sweet peas;
- Cover the pan with a tight lid and braise all of 20-25 minutes on low heat;
- Season the mixture with vinegar, boil five minutes, then set aside to cool.
When a classic marinade to cool to room temperature, pour it over the fish and leave to infuse for 6 hours.
Now you know how to cook the fish in the marinade in steps. The classic recipe is one of the easiest.
Fish under marinade of carrots and onions
The recipe requires:
- Carrots – 3;
- Onions medium – 3;
- Fish – 550 g;
- Flour – 2,5 article l;
- Sugar – 2 tbsp. spoon;
- Tomato paste – 150 g;
- Vinegar – 50 g;
- Pepper – 4;
- Water – 200 ml;
- The basis of the marinade — grated carrot and chopped onion half-rings;
- Pieces fry onions until soft, add the grated carrots, cover tightly and sweat for seven minutes;
- To the vegetables pour the tomato paste, peppercorns and salt. Put the Bay leaves;
- In a pan add water, vinegar and sugar. All mix well and let stew about 20 minutes. When ready, remove the Bay leaves and refrigerate the marinade;
- The fish is cut into square pieces, sprinkle with flour and fried;
- Fresh fish is laid out in a container, pour the marinade and leave to marinate overnight.
Fish under marinade "to die for"
To prepare this recipe you will need:
- Fish average 3 carcasses;
- Flour – 100 g;
- Olive oil – 150 g
- Carrot big – 2;
- Onion medium – 2;
- Sour cream 21% — 250 ml;
- Low-fat mayonnaise – 100 g;
- Wine vinegar – 30 g;
- Sugar – 50 g;
- A pinch of salt.
Preparation of marinade:
- Thin rings of onion lightly fry;
- Add sour cream and mayonnaise, salt and Pochereth;
- Carefully mix everything, pour the vinegar and water;
- Simmer the marinade over low heat until tender and ostavlyaite to cool.
Cooking the main dish:
- The fish is cleaned, washed and cut into medium pieces.
- Mixed the flour and salt in the mixture falls off each piece and fry until cooked;
- Put the bottom of a deep casserole with the marinade;
- Fish straight from the roasting is put in here;
- Liberally cover the top with remaining marinade;
- Tightly cover with a heavy lid and leave it for 45-50 minutes;
- The dish can be eaten hot or cold.
Fish under marinade, the recipe of which is shown above, is considered very economical and a quick snack.
Fish under marinade in a slow cooker
To cook fish in a slow cooker, you'll need:
- Fish fillet kilogram;
- Big onion – 2;
- Carrot average – 4;
- Tomato medium – 3;
- The water boiled cold – 250 ml;
- Half of a medium lemon;
- Garlic – 2-4 cloves;
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon without slides;
- Bay leaf – 5;
- Salt, mixture of peppers, spices for fish to taste.
- Wash, peel the skin of vegetables. Grate carrots, onions cut thin half rings, garlic chop with a knife or with a special masher, tomato cut into large slices;
- Fish is thoroughly washed and cut into small strips;
- Sprinkle it with salt, pepper and spices, stir well;
- Tightly place the fish on the bottom of the slow cooker;
- On top of the fish completely cover the onion rings, then shavings of carrots. Try to make the layers smooth;
- In a blender mix tomatoes, garlic, sugar, water and freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- Fill the sauce the fish;
- Close the slow cooker, put "Fire" for 60 minutes;
- After a signal check dish availability.
- If you see something, use "heating".
The recipe, which is cooked fish marinated in the oven, very similar to the above. Use a slow cooker instead of a bowl of deep form, raw fish cover pre-fried vegetables, pour the marinade and cook quarter of an hour in the oven.
Fish under marinade from Yulia Vysotskaya
The famous presenter offers two recipes for how to cook the fish.
The difference is in the marinade, it can be:
- Fish – 600 g;
- Carrots average – 4;
- Small onion – 3;
- Tomato big — 1;
- Water – 200 ml;
- Olive oil – 120 ml;
- Flour – 100 g;
- Salt, spices and sugar.
- Cleaned and washed fish cut into pieces 5-6 cm thick;
- Mix the salt and pepper, add the spices and sprinkle the meat with this mixture;
- The fish is dipped in flour and fried;
- Throw in a separate heated pan large shavings of carrot and onion rings;
- Tomato pulp, whisk not a blender. Should have 6 tablespoons;
- When the vegetables are ready, pour the sauce, cover and cook about 25 minutes;
- When the marinade is ready, add vinegar, water, pepper, salt;
- Fish is filled with marinade, put in a cool place for 5 hours.
Fried fish under marinade of this type will appeal to lovers of spicy food.
- Fish fillet – 450 g;
- Flour – 1,5 tbsp;
- Margarine – 100 g;
- Water – 150 ml;
- Onions medium – 3;
- Vinegar – 60 ml;
- Mustard powder – 80 g;
- The large lemon – 1;
- The Bay leaf – 3 pieces;
- Allspice – 4 things;
- A small bunch of dill;
- Salt, pepper.
- Cut the fish into medium pieces;
- Mix salt and flour, roll in this mixture and put the meat to roast;
- In a small saucepan, chop the onion and lemon, add seasonings, chopped herbs, vinegar, mustard and water is our marinade;
- Boil, stir and simmer a quarter of an hour;
- Cool slightly and pour marinade grilled fish.
- For cooking take fresh fish from the sea;
- It should always be brushed and washed;
- Marinade cook better in glass or enameled vessels;
- Bake fish dishes in the oven preferably in clay pots;
- Fry fish should be on a hot olive oil – so it will not stick to the surface;
- Dip each piece of paper towel – this will remove unnecessary fat.