Fruit jelly – a delicious and simple dessert for any occasion
It is difficult to imagine a more simple treat than jelly. For its preparation you can use completely different ingredients and additives, allowing to improve and vary the taste. Besides, it is worth noting that calorie jelly is quite low, so it can be eaten without fear for the figure. Recipes delicious help out when there is no opportunity to prepare some more sophisticated dessert for example cake.
Features of preparation of fruit jelly at home
For the dessert turned out delicious, it is important to not only know the recipe, but some rules of cooking:
- you should not use containers of aluminium, since the liquid may become dark, and the taste is much spoiled;
- it is recommended to heat the bottom of dishes used, as the gelatin may take the lumps;
the best solution is to put the container in hot water;
- if you want to make the taste more rich, it is necessary to add wine or lemon juice.
To the consistency of the result is homogeneous, it is recommended gelatin for an hour pour cold water: 1 part of powder with 8 to 10 parts liquid. Then everything is placed in a water bath and heated until complete dissolution. After that, we should all strain to remove any remaining specks.
If cooking at home not being used gelatin powder and the leaf, it to start is to flush cold wool, and then pour half an hour based on 1 part 11 parts of gelatin liquid. After this, excess water should be drained, and the gelatin is thoroughly wring out excess moisture. It is added to boiling syrup, stirring constantly.
You can still use the analog, agar-agar, which is prepared like gelatin plates, but only need to soak it for 2 h. the required Amount of agar-agar 2 times less used gelatin.
Recipe for jelly with strawberries and gooseberries
Dessert, prepared according to this recipe, turns out really festive as we decorate it with tasty cream. To cook it easy, the main thing is to follow the recipe.
To prepare this dish, you need to take:
- 300 g gooseberries, strawberries and sugar;
- 3 tbsp. warm water;
- 2 teaspoons of gelatin;
- 3 tbsp dessert wine;
- to prepare the cream you will need: 350 g of sugar and 1 tbsp. of sour cream.
- First we need to wash the berries. pour the gooseberries with water and send a small fire to cook. Sieve the liquid. To the same container add sugar and gelatin, which should be pre-dissolved in sweet wine;
- Constantly stirring the mixture, wait until it starts to thicken. Then turn off the fire and leave it to cool;
- At this time, wash the strawberries, remove tails and place on the bottom of the selected containers. Then pour the berries are prepared by the liquid;
- Give the jelly to set, in the meantime, prepare the cream. Connect sugar with sour cream and spread it so that no lumps.
Before serving, decorate the jelly with cream using a pastry bag.
How to make fruit jelly with milk?
Through the use of the milk acquires a creamy dessert flavor that adds even more tenderness. It is important to use fresh products, otherwise it will not work. As for the calories fruit jelly with milk, it is a little more than conventional options.
For this dish you need to take:
- 2 liters of water;
- 30 g of agar-agar;
- 0,5 tbsp. sugar;
- 1.5 glass of milk;
- 2 tbsp almond extract, fruits and berries.
- The first thing to do is to bring water to the boil and dissolve it in the agar. Add there
sugar and continue to mix until it completely dissolved;
- It's time to add milk and almond extract. All mix well and pour the mixture into a mold;
- Add selected berries and fruits, which must be pre-crushed. Put in the refrigerator until fully cured form.
Recipe of fruit jelly with gelatin and champagne
This dessert is more suitable for adults, for example, for any occasion. The combination of champagne and berries gives you an incredible and unusual flavor.
For this dish you need to take:
- 2 handfuls of blueberries and raspberries;
- 60 g of sugar;
- 600 ml champagne;
- 4 sheets of gelatin and mint.
- The selected container half fill with berries and place them in the refrigerator;
- Sheets of gelatin soak as described above. Then pour 150 ml of hot water, add sugar and stir until dissolved;
- When the liquid cools to room temperature, you can add champagne;
- The resulting solution was pour into the form and again send them in the refrigerator.
When the jelly hardens completely, forms for a few seconds to dip into hot water and gently turn on a flat dish. Decorate the dessert is mint.
Recipe of fruit cake with jelly
This dish is a great substitute for traditional cakes. Besides, dessert is a more light and refreshing. It is perfect for a children's party, and for the usual feast.
To prepare necessary to take:
- 0.5 l berry compote or juice;
- 25 g of gelatine;
- 1 tbsp. raspberries, blueberries and blackberries;
- 200 g of strawberries and a few peaches;
- to decorate the cake, offer to prepare the cream, for which you need to take 200 g of sour cream 30% and 0.5 tbsp. sugar.
- To start gelatin pour 50 g of juice and leave it for a while to swell. On average, 30 minutes is enough;
- After some time place the container on the fire and constantly stirring, cook until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Most importantly, do not bring liquid to a boil, as the dessert in the result set;
- Add the remaining juice and mix well. Take a deep form, which it will prepare a dessert;
- At the bottom lay a pre-washed and dried berries, and halved strawberries. To the same place the peaches, which is pre-cut into large dice. Pour the prepared solution of berries and fruits;
- Cover everything with plastic and leave in the fridge before it all hardens. After that, the capacity will drop for a few seconds in boiled water and then tilt it on a flat dish, to get dessert.
Make cream, for which a good whisk sugar with sour cream to consistency has become thick. Put it in a pastry bag and decorate the dessert.
Recipe cottage cheese and fruit jelly
Curd desserts are very popular, thanks to their light and fluffy consistency. This is perfect for daily use and for holiday.
For this dish you need to take:
- 2 tbsp. sour cream;
- 420 grams cottage cheese little fat;
- 210 g of sugar, incomplete Cup of warm water, a package of gelatin;
- 2 tablespoons cocoa and peaches.
- To prepare curd jelly dessert, you need half an hour, pour the gelatin with water and put it on the stove on a small fire. Not stopping to interfere, heat until complete dissolution;
- When in this recipe fruit jelly using fresh fruit, they need to be peeled, but if canned, you can cut them in large cubes;
- Cottage cheese mash with a fork so the texture was soft and smooth. Send to it the cream and sugar and then mix well so sugar is dissolved. Add gelatin and whisk well. The total number mass divide into equal parts and one add cocoa;
- Take your selected shape and place on the bottom of the peaches. Half fill them with the white cheese mass and put on 15 minutes in the refrigerator. When the jelly solidifies, place one part with cocoa and leave in the refrigerator until fully cured.
Now you know how to make fruit jelly at home. Creative desserts will delight both adults and children.