Give flexibility or stretching exercises for those who studies at home
Stretching exercises are usually neglected newly-athletes that give maximum effort and time training aimed at developing muscular strength or increasing body mass. And in vain, because flexible muscles and elastic ligaments need not only acrobats: knowing how to do stretching at home, you'll be able to constantly maintain a high vitality.
A simple set of exercises will help to maintain the vigor and vitality, to avoid injuries during exercise and to make the movement more smooth and easy.
Is it good to do stretching?
Experienced athletes know that a heated, well-stretched muscles and ligaments, and significantly reduce the likelihood of injury in competitions, and after school — help to cope with the problem of muscle stiffness. Train legs and arms, performing stretching exercises, knowingly recommend that people of all ages — and toddlers, and the elderly.
Thanks to its simple to the complex for stretch marks at home you can achieve amazing results:
- to strengthen muscle tissue and make it more dense;
- improve the blood circulation in the limbs;
- to expand the range of motion;
- to make the gait of lightness and elegance;
- to prevent injuries, not just sports.
Do stretches at home
Basic stretching exercises are good because they can do at home every day, not using any speciifisteen. All you need is some free time and desire to spend it with advantage for health.
Information for beginners: stretching at home will be most effective if you before class, properly warm up — jump rope, do 40-50 sit-UPS, a few minutes exercise on a stationary bike, treadmill or elliptical.
If there is no home exercise equipment is not a problem, they can be replaced by Jogging on the spot.
There are two types of stretching: a set for training the feet can consist of dynamic or static exercise. Dynamic stretching is performed after a certain cycle of training, is more traumatic and is not recommended for beginners. It includes sophisticated techniques — Mahi, shoals of longitudinal splits in transverse and other types of loads can cause damage to the health of an untrained person. Therefore, in the initial complexes for stretch marks at home include only static exercises do not involve any sudden movements.
The basic principle static stretching of the legs at home — the smoothness and slowness of movements. Taking any posture, you need to stay in it for several minutes until the muscles are fully stretched. Then slowly fashionable change posture, take a break or switch to a new exercise. Before you begin to do stretching for the legs, prepare a convenient place to study — spacious flat surface. If you're on the floor, use a sleeping pad or yoga Mat.
Recommendations for beginners
It's time to learn how to train leg stretching at home beginners.
The selection of the initial level included only static exercises, where it is difficult to get injured joints or damaged tendons.
- The rear surface of the thighs. Tie from the starting position lying on back: clasps hands, right hip and most pull it to the body for a minute lightly, without lifting your pelvis off the floor. The amplitude and force of movements are increasing gradually! Then doing the same with the left leg and the right give the rest;
- Gluteal muscle. Starting position: lying down and bend the right leg at the knee, throwing her left knee and placing a maximum to the side. Two hands wrap your left leg and pull it to the body Bouncing lightly for a minute, then change legs and repeat the exercise;
- The internal muscles of the hips. Sit on the Mat and as sliding his feet without lifting them from the floor. Then lean forward and reach for the toes of the feet, with each subsequent slope increasing the amplitude, and not forgetting the smooth movements. Working on the exercise for one minute, then repeat it but have already drawn alternately by the fingers of the right and left foot;
- The front part of the thigh. Lie on your left side. Right hand grab his right foot, which bend to failure. Try to pull the heel to the lower back, while lightly placing your right foot back. Perform the exercise for a minute, then lie on your right side and repeat all the techniques for the left foot;
- The muscles of the hips and knee ligaments. From a standing position, put forward your right leg forward and the left
ago, to the maximum. Hands can rely on a knee or floor surface. Slowly lean forward until you feel a strong tension of the muscles of the thighs. Freeze the regulation for half a minute, take a breath and try to bend down even lower, then slowly return to the starting position. Change legs and repeat method;
- The muscles back of the thigh and knee ligaments. From the supine position raise right leg straight up and clasps it in both hands just above the knee. Relax, take a deep breath and exhale. Exhale smoothly and slowly pull the leg yourself. At the climax of a freeze for half a minute, then return to starting position. Do the same with the left foot. When performing exercises it is important to monitor the position of the feet: it must be straight and not to bend at the knee.
These simple exercises aimed at strengthening the basic work of muscles of the lower extremities, will teach you the basics of stretching your legs at home and prepare the muscles, ligaments and joints to more serious load.
The complex belongs to category health and is recommended for people of any age and gender.