How delicious to cook eggplant? Simple recipes for cooking eggplant with meat
Eggplant can be cooked a huge number of extremely tasty, healthy and nutritious dishes. Very often on the holiday table you can find a variety of snacks, made on the basis of "Blues".
In addition, many Housewives make preparations for the winter with the addition of this vegetable that will be able to provide all family members with the necessary supply of vitamins and minerals throughout the year.
However, some people don't like the taste and aroma of eggplant and refuse wholesome and delicious dishes. If your household underestimate "blue", try to cook them a casserole for one of our recipes, and they are sure to ask you Supplement.
Baked "blue" are particularly appreciated by the representatives of the Balkans and the Middle East. In particular, a dish of eggplants with meat is rich in traditional Greek cuisine. Being in any Greek restaurant, you can feel free to order moussaka. Be sure you bring extremely delicious and nutritious dish that just melts in your mouth.
To cook moussaka – a dish of eggplant, tomatoes, potatoes and meat baked in the oven – you can at home.
To do this, use the following simple recipe:
- One large vegetable peel, thinly slice large chunks along for half an hour and soak in warm salt water. If you want to cook moussaka as quickly as possible, simply boil slices of this vegetable with boiling water. This pre-cooking the eggplant, you need to ensure that they are less bitter and didn't absorb too much fat;
- Take 2 small zucchini-zucchini, peel and large seeds and cut into fairly large thin slices;
- About 600 grams new potatoes peel, wash thoroughly and cut into thin slices;
- In vegetable oil fry the potato slices until lightly Browning, then also – zucchini and, finally, eggplant;
- 300 grams of cheese to RUB on a large grater;
- 3-4 small tomatoes a good wash and cut into slices;
- In a baking dish put the ingredients in the following way:
- fried potatoes, top it needed a little salt and pepper;
- a quarter of grated cheese;
- 300 grams of minced meat;
- slices of fried "Blues" a little season with salt and any spices at will;
- a thin layer of grated cheese;
- zucchini-zucchini, pepper and salt;
- grated cheese, about a quarter of the original amount;
- again, 300 grams of minced meat;
- top casserole should be covered with fresh tomatoes, sliced.
- In a separate bowl make the sauce "Bechamel" – melt in a pot 100 grams of butter, gradually enter the same 100 grams of flour, beat with a mixer. Slowly pour in the litre of fresh milk salt and pepper to taste, add 3 beaten eggs. Thoroughly mix all ingredients and again, whisk the sauce with a mixer. At the end of cooking add the pinch of nutmeg and, if necessary, a little salt and pepper;
- Pour the resulting puff casserole with eggplant, potatoes, meat and tomatoes with the sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Put the dish in the preheated oven and bake for half an hour, periodically checking availability.
Casserole recipe Sicilian with meat, eggplant, tomatoes and cheese
This dish is incredibly tasty and nutritious. In addition, you can cook it without any added meat ingredients, that it absolutely will not lose its appeal. Still, a traditional Sicilian recipe involves the use of minced meat.
To prepare tender and delicious casserole of eggplant with meat and tomatoes use the following simple instruction:
- 2 medium-sized eggplant wash and cut into thin slices. Good salt, put in a colander or sieve, pour clean water and leave it for 20 minutes;
- About 600 grams of fresh tomatoes pour over boiling water, remove the skins, squeeze the juice, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into large pieces;
- 2 onions peel and finely chop;
- Also finely chop a small amount of fresh Basil;
- In a large pan pour 3 tablespoons of sunflower or olive oil and lightly fry the onion in it, without waiting for the moment when he blushed;
- In the same pan add tomatoes and Basil, season with salt and pepper to taste and a little put out over medium heat, stirring occasionally;
- Slices of eggplant rinsed again in cold water, dry and lightly fry in another pan with a small amount of vegetable oil;
- On a fine grater grate the 100 grams of cheese;
- In a special form for baking put layers of future casserole:
- 350 grams of pasta, is better to give preference to "shells";
- top the pasta had to remove part of a previously prepared vegetable sauces;
- sprinkle about a third of the grated cheese;
- put the 300 grams of minced meat and again pour a little sauce;
- again sprinkle with grated cheese;
- next should be "blue";
- from the top they should be sprinkled with the remnants of cheese.
- Pour the dish with hot water so that it completely covered all the ingredients, cover and bake in the oven preheated to 180-200 degrees, about 40-50 minutes.
Extremely tasty casserole with meat and vegetables with cheese sauce
This dish is, without a doubt, will appeal to everyone. This casserole is very delicious and nutritious, but the cheese sauce gives it a perfect elegance.
Try it and you won't regret the time spent on its preparation:
- Eggplant weighing approximately 800-900 grams cut into thin slices, put them in a deep bowl and add salt. Hold it for about 15-20 minutes, then drain the water a bit to rinse the vegetables and fry in vegetable or olive oil;
- 250 grams lean pork cut into small pieces and lightly fry;
- To the meat add 300 grams finely chopped onions and 2 carrots of medium size, grated on a coarse grater. All the ingredients mix well, season with salt and pepper and fry a little, then cover and some time simmer until tender;
- In a separate bowl you need to prepare the cheese sauce. For this purpose, the pan should melt 50 grams of butter, add 1 tablespoon of flour. Stirring constantly, pour in a pint hot milk. Bring to a boil, stir well, reduce heat and leave on the stove for a few minutes. Add 150 grams of cheese, grated on a fine grater. To interfere until then, until he finally melted. To taste salt, add the nutmeg and spices. Let the sauce boil for another minute and remove from heat;
- Take a baking dish and spread her bottom with foil. Putting the casserole in the following way:
- half of eggplant;
- meat with onions and carrots;
- fresh tomatoes, cut into rounds (about 400 grams);
- the second half of the "Blues".
- Pour the cooked dish with the cheese sauce and cook in the oven. Bake for about 20-25 minutes until the top layer is covered with a Golden ruddy crust.
Plugging in quite a bit of fantasy and imagination, you will easily be able to come up with new recipes with the ingredients you have at home.
In any case, rest assured any dish with eggplant and meat will turn out amazingly delicious and nutritious and can replace a full lunch or dinner for your entire family.