How to cook lentil soup in Turkish?
Pea or bean soup is a frequent guest on our table. This hearty and delicious dish, which has a warming effect, the budget, full of flavors, aromas and has a sufficiently appetizing appearance.
It turns out that cook it from a few unfamiliar to us, but no less useful and tasty product is lentils.
These long beans are sold in our stores, but the statistics of their sales quite depressing.
Like everything new, they cause fear, and unwillingness to goof on the culinary field.
Offer you own experience to ensure that the Turkish red lentil soup cooked no more complicated than your pea or bean analog and even faster.
Each small lenticular Bob is an invaluable storehouse of protein, can substitute for bread, cereals and even meat. It also has fiber, and it is, as you guessed, participates in the normalization of the digestive tract. As a result, no constipation, intestinal disorders, and its emptying is made punctually and without problems.
Red lentils, as well as any of its counterpart of a different color, has a rich vitamin and mineral composition.
- nicotinic acid;
- iron and phosphorus;
- virtually all vitamins relevant to the group;
- potassium, and calcium.
Soup puree of lentils, made for the Turkish or personal recipe, makes a wonderful first course for diabetics. These beans have very low glycemic index, leading to normal level of blood sugar. So this dish will be extremely useful to eat it in the morning, it is good to feel throughout the day.
Turkish soup is made of lentils and bulgur that can cause increased formation of gas and bloating. If it happened to you, temporarily exclude tried and tested recipe from your menu and try to enter it a little later.
How to choose the right product?
In the preparation of lentil soup is one subtlety: you need to carefully choose the main ingredient, focusing on its coloration and ability to change the taste quality of the finished dish.
- Green beans give a nutty flavor;
- Dark green lentils cooked for a long time, but is extremely gentle in a ready state;
- The red product is good for dishes of Indian cuisine, the cooking process changes the tint to a light yellow or even orange;
- Yellow lentils can be cooked in 10 minutes: they break down, making the soup rich and thick;
- Black beans are extremely popular in our kitchen: they are small and poorly fall apart.
"Mercimek corbasi": are not afraid, and cooking!
The original recipe lentil soup, cooked in Turkish, implies the existence of quite domestic products:
- 100 g red beans;
- liters of water;
- 100 ml olive oil;
- 50 g white onion;
- 50 g of carrots;
- 30 g lemon;
- fresh or dried mint;
- salt, red chili peppers, and other familiar, but the fragrant and pungent spices.
Next recipe Turkish soup of red lentils as follows:
- Vegetables linkouts or rubbed on a fine grater, then fried in olive oil until Browning carrots;
- Beans, fry vegetables and water are placed in cooking container, brought to a boil, and cook on slow fire for 10 minutes;
- Once everything is ready, the dish is flavored with mint and spices, pulirula immersion blender and again bring it to boil;
- Before serving in each plate need to add a slice of lemon or just lemon juice.
As you know, the dish is completely vegetarian but it is rich in plant-based protein, very nutritious and delicious.
According to the personal preferences, the recipe can be distorted, for example, cook soup with chicken, beef or other broth, add potatoes, greens, etc.
Turkish bean soup with mushrooms
In continuation of the vegetarian theme, we offer you the option of how to cook lentil soup with mushrooms on Turkish.
For it will need:
- 200 g of beans varieties Mistral;
- liter of water;
- 100 g of olive oil;
- 70 g onion;
- 100 g of carrots;
- 200 g mushrooms;
- herbs, spices, salt and baguette for croutons (optional)
The recipe looks like this:
- Vegetables are cleaned, rubbed or finely cut. Then they are placed on a hot pan, where there is already heated oil, and simmered on low heat;
- Mushrooms cut thin slices. You need to add them to sugarce only after the onions become caramelized and the carrots are soft. To extinguish all should until complete evaporation of the liquid emerging from the fungi;
- The beans are thoroughly rinsed, along with zazharkoy laid in thick-walled cooking capacity, filled with water, and cook 10-15 minutes from the moment of boiling;
- Once the mixture "somlel" to density, it is necessary to salt, season with spices and blend immersion blender. Then soup again brought to the boil;
- While everything is cooking, you can slice the baguette slices, drizzle with olive oil, season with herbs and spices, then a bit dry in the oven.
Hot soup is poured on plates, decorated with greens and slices of roasted mushrooms, pre-drawn from the contents.
Finally I want to give one piece of advice: if you cook soup beans or bulgur for the first time in my life, certainly wash the product until then, until it will not merge the crystal clear water.
For your time you will be rewarded with the first dish with a very vivid and memorable taste.