How to cook meat in French: step-by-step recipes
Meat in French long ago became the signature dish on the tables along with Olivier, borscht or dumplings. But in spite of this, some Housewives have not learned it with glitter to cook. Put the ingredients in the oven is not enough for the dish to be juicy, soft and melting in the mouth. There are several options for cooking meat in French with tomatoes, which will tell you more.
Classic French meat with tomatoes
- pork or beef (6 slices thick 1 cm);
- juicy tomatoes (3 large pieces);
- white onion – 1 piece;
- 150 grams of solid cheese;
- mayonnaise (100 g);
- salt, pepper and other seasonings to your liking and to your taste.
Stages of preparation:
- First prepare the beef or pork. To do this, cut the meat into serving pieces (as has been said – approx 6 pieces). Put each piece in a plastic bag and beats, as on the chops. The thickness of each piece should be up to 1 cm.
- Take the onion and cut her rings.
- Tomatoes are also carefully cut into rings.
- All cheese coarsely grated on a grater.
- Meat dressed with spices, salt and pepper and cover both sides with mayonnaise. Spread on a baking sheet.
- On top of the meat spread the onion and top onion have tomatoes.
- Tomatoes also cover with mayonnaise and add all the cheese on top.
- Put the pan in the oven for half an hour at a temperature of 180-190.
The dish is preferably served hot immediately. Do not just make a lot of servings for a few days. Then you will always eat soft and juicy meat in French with tomatoes and cheese.
French meat with potatoes and tomatoes
If you don't want to cook meat, and then to separately prepare a side dish to it, meaning a way out from this situation. We offer you to cook a full dinner, which will please not only adults but also children.
- 1 kg of pork (or other meat);
- 4-5 medium potatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 3 medium tomatoes;
- 200 grams of cheese;
- salt, pepper and seasonings to your liking.
- Peel the potatoes, cut it into rings. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place it at the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Onions cut into rings and put on top of potatoes.
- Pork cut into small pieces (cubes). Fry it in a pan until Golden brown. It is desirable to do without adding vegetable oil (in a frying pan with non-stick coating).
- Spread the meat on top of onions.
- On top lay sliced tomatoes.
- Grated cheese covered the entire pan.
- Put the pan in the oven for approximately 40 minutes. Put 180 degrees (if the oven power you have is small, you can put and 200).
Meat in French in multivarka
Dish not only in the oven, but also in the slow cooker. This method takes less effort, because you do not have to monitor the degree of readiness. The recipe can be supplemented with mushrooms, zucchini and other vegetables to taste.
- 500 g of pulp of pork or beef;
- potatoes – 3 PCs.;
- 2 onions medium size;
- 300 grams of mushrooms;
- 1 medium zucchini;
- 5 tablespoons of sour cream;
- 3 medium tomatoes;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
How to cook:
- Rinse pork or beef and cut away all the sinews and fat. Cut thin slices and make sure they repel.
- In the bowl multivarki add a small amount of vegetable oil and put on the bottom recaptured seasoned with meat spices.
- Cut onion into rings or half rings (as you prefer) and spread over the meat.
- Potatoes cut into thin rings. It sprinkle with salt and pepper and dressed with sour cream. On top of him squeezing 2 cloves of garlic.
- Close the slow cooker and set the mode "Baking" for 40 minutes.
- While the slow cooker cooks engaged in preparation of other products.
- Mushrooms and zucchini cut into small squares and put them into the pan for frying. Fry until smell and Golden brown. The entire mixture is also slightly season with salt and spices.
- 15 minutes before the end of the program "Baking" in the slow cooker, add in the mushrooms and zucchini and spread on top sliced tomatoes.
- All fill with grated cheese and leave for 15 minutes before the end of the program.
That dish was prepared, multivarka you will warn. Gently spread all on a platter and served to the table. If you don't plan to eat, put multivarku mode "heating", and for dinner you will have a warm and juicy meat in French with mushrooms and tomatoes. The recipe is very affordable and do not require much effort.
French meat in pots
Surely you have a home you will find ceramic pots that haven't been involved in the preparation of meals. Turns out delicious meat in French can also be cooked in such pots. The aroma of this dish will be heard far beyond the house. A simple recipe will please even those who don't like to cook.
- 500 grams of pork meat;
- 1 kg of potatoes;
- 2 medium tomatoes;
- 3-4 medium onions;
- 500 grams of mushrooms;
- 300 grams of hard cheese;
- sunflower oil (6 tablespoons);
- 1 tablespoon mustard and honey;
- 100 grams of mayonnaise;
- salt, pepper and spices to taste.
The sequence of preparation:
- Finely chop the onion and mushrooms. In a pan fry all with mustard and honey.
- Pork wash and cut into small pieces (as in hot).
- Potatoes clean and cut into strips or cubes.
- Tomatoes also finely chop (preferably in small quarters).
- In a large bowl put meat, potatoes, tomatoes and mushrooms with onions. All mix thoroughly with mayonnaise and add according to your taste spices and salt.
- The three cheese on a coarse grater.
- The entire mixture place the pots on top and sprinkle cheese. Bake for 1 hour at 200 degrees.
French meat in a pot resembles everyone's favorite roast. That is why it will appeal to all family members. It is noteworthy that it will satisfy even those people who don't really like mushrooms. And all because the dish they are almost not be heard, as the mushrooms are first fried and then baked.
To French meat you have turned on the highest level, just stick with the recipe is not enough.
Need to know a few secrets that will help you become a true professional in the preparation of this dish:
- If you bake meat in the oven, be sure to follow the crust. If it is too zarumyanyatsya, cover the form with foil. Thus, you avoid burning the top layer of cheese.
- In fighting off the little meat, who wants to clean the whole kitchen from splashes. In order to do this, simply cover the meat with a plastic bag.
- If you want to get more juicy meat, vegetable stuffing, you can add a bit of meat. French meat in combination with beef is fantastic.