How to lose weight with a simple diet without harm to your health?
Overweight today is one of the main problems all over the world. This is due to the fact that people eat junk food, and if they try to eat healthy foods, they do it wrong.
Another reason for being overweight is the lack of even minimal physical activity. Our article invites you to learn what a simple diet for weight loss is and how it works.
Which methods are effective?
There are two ways to lose weight:
- use medications and dietary supplements. In this case, you must be extremely careful and be sure to consult a doctor before taking any medications. Another disadvantage of this method is the rather significant cost of additives. Imported drugs and dietary supplements cost a lot of money, and cheap analogs will not give positive results;
- that is why many people decide to stick to a diet and proper nutrition. Since this method is less expensive and less dangerous. In addition, the diet offers to simply and quickly say goodbye to excess weight.
Weight loss rules
For getting rid from extra pounds, you must adhere to certain recommendations:
- correct food intake. Food should be consumed at least 3-4 times a day in small portions. Use a small dish so that no more than 250-300 g of food can be placed in it;
- Calorie counting. To do this, you can contact a nutritionist to determine the number of calories taking into account the characteristics of the body, or to calculate them yourself. Today, a specially designed counting formula can be found in the public domain on the Internet and is very easy to use. Make a diet depending on the value obtained. To do this, use the existing food calorie tables;
- foods. Different foods need to be eaten at specific times of the day. A meal rich in complex carbohydrates is suitable for breakfast. For dinner, it is better to eat vegetables, fish, kefir, cheese and other dairy products;
- consume the required amount of water. The human body is 80% water. Therefore, it is recommended to drink plenty of fluids for it to work properly. Doctors recommend drinking at least 1.5-2 liters per day. The amount of tea, coffee is not included in the established norm. If the weight of a personmore than the established norm or he is engaged in heavy physical labor, then the amount of liquid must be increased to 3-4 liters. Also, the amount of water depends on climatic factors, the higher the air temperature, the more it needs to be absorbed by the human body;
- physical activity. For the normal functioning of the human body, the normal level of metabolism, physical activity is necessary. If there is no time and additional funds to visit sports facilities, then it is enough to do exercises in the morning, and walk at least 5 km a day. With a very simple diet and even small physical activity, you can bring your body back to normal quickly enough;
- Sleep also plays an important role. It should last an average of 8 hours, if the amount is insufficient, a person's immunity decreases.
Rules for a simple diet
Today, there are hundreds simple weight loss diets that allow you to lose a couple of kilograms in a week.
The products on which they are based should have the following properties:
- availability . It implies the possibility of purchasing products for this menu in any store. Food for the diet is quite popular, only the way it is processed and the weight of the portion change;
- body sensitivity . The person should not have allergic reactions to foods eaten during the diet. It will be even more difficult to stick to it if the ingredients are disgusting or not to your liking;
- cooking should be quick. Choose a diet where all the ingredients are prepared without much cost, time and effort.
Important principles of a simple diet
According to people who already tried the effectiveness of a simple diet, depending on the starting weight, you can lose at least 4 kilograms in a week.
The simplest diet should be based on certain principles.
- Diet cannot contradict the basics of proper nutrition, weight loss should be natural;
- There should be a constant calculation of food calories. On average, the norm is not more than 1600 kcal per day;
- The diet must contain fiber, which perfectly cleanses the body of toxins;
- There should be more meals, however, portions cannot exceed 200 d. Such a principle will help the body rebuild into a fat burning regime and at the same time will not overload it;
- It is strongly not recommended to skip meals. This can lead to a deterioration of the stomach and negatively affect the skin;
- The menu should contain fruits and vegetables, this will help saturate the body with vitamins and other beneficial substances;
- Another important rule is slow eating. One take should takeь at least 20 minutes.
To dull the feeling of hunger, it is recommended to drink a glass of water before meals. You can eat the last meal at least 4 hours before bedtime, but no later than 6 pm.
Sample menu of a simple diet
We suggest you familiarize yourself with the classic version weight loss, you can take it as a basis, creating your own diet.
- Breakfast: oatmeal, apple and coffee;
- Lunch: vegetable soup, 200 g of fish and the same amount of stewed carrots;
- Afternoon snack: 1 any fruit and a glass of compote;
- Dinner: vegetables boiled, a glass of kefir, an orange.
After that, it is allowed to drink only water. The best results will be achieved if sleep is adequate. Also, as doctors assure, a simple diet for one week is considered a good prevention for various diseases.
- Breakfast: oatmeal, one unsweetened apple, fruit salad, seasoned with low-fat sour cream or yogurt, tea infused with chamomile or mint, and low-fat cottage cheese with fruit;
- Lunch: The first course is a soup made from any vegetables, fish soup from low-fat fish, chicken broth. The second dish is steamed fish, or boiled, lean meat. Side dishes: stewed and boiled vegetables, vegetable stew;
- Snack: fruits, natural juices or compotes;
- Dinner: vegetable salads, you can use olive oil or lemon juice as a dressing. Kefir, low-fat cottage cheese and citrus fruits.
Adhering to the proposed menu, after a short amount of time you will be able to independently determine how much food you need for a normal life without gaining excess weight ...