Is it possible the sage during pregnancy, as well as rules and guidelines for its use
In folk medicine, sage has always held a special place as it was used for the treatment of various diseases. That is why it is also called "grass of immortality" or "Holy herb". These medicinal plants used in the practice of Hippocrates and Dioscorides. The presence of various materials offers a soothing and hemostatic properties. The plant has astringent and anti-inflammatory effect.
Pregnant women in their condition and health need to monitor with special attention. In order not to harm the child, it is forbidden to use multiple medications, but they can be replaced by the recipes of traditional medicine.
Is it possible during pregnancy use Clary sage?
Many believe that traditional recipes can't hurt the body, but it is not. Most sources claim that sage is better not to use women in the state. In the use of infusions and decoctions of various plants occurs uterine contraction, which ultimately can lead to miscarriage.
They also reduce the amount of progesterone, but it also increases estradiol level. Sage during pregnancy increases the pressure, which is also totally undesirable in this situation. In addition, components of the plant have a negative impact on blood circulation in the placenta that can cause the development of serious pathologies of the fetus.
Another negative effect on the body – the ability to increase blood clotting, which makes it more viscous, and this, in turn, may cause development of thrombosis.
It is worth considering that tablets with sage during pregnancy, as well as various teas and herbal teas are not recommended. Doctors claim that even a minimal amount of plants can lead to negative consequences and it is better to choose a different body-safe and child option.
Remember that many manufacturers are advertising their tablet, can you give examples when no adverse effects pregnant women was not observed. Keep in mind that this is nothing more than a publicity stunt, and every body is different, and sage can be harmless, but other women of the threat. Therefore, not recommended for self-treatment and it is better to consult a doctor.
When you can use Clary sage during pregnancy?
As it turned out, women in the position of in any case can not be used any means with the sage inside, because it can have serious consequences.
This does not apply to outdoor use:
- A decoction of sage during pregnancy can be used as a prevention of varicose veins. For this you need to make certain baths. Lower the legs in the liquid not more than 20 min. This procedure will help to remove tiredness and puffiness. It is important that the temperature of the liquid was low. To prepare the broth needed 1 tablespoon of herbs pour 1 Cup water, put in a water bath and heat for 15 minutes, the Broth should be filtered, and after the pour boiling water to get up to 1 tbsp. For cooking baths for the feet the number of ingredients you can increase;
- Sage is beneficial for the nervous system. The aroma of the plant helps to calm down and get rid of the negativity. This is especially true for pregnant women who suffer from frequent mood swings;
- Many pregnant women suffer from various skin rashes. Broth-based plants will help in the short term to cope with the problem. Use cotton pads soaked in the liquid as a lotion;
- You can gargle with sage during pregnancy, as the broth will help relieve inflammation and eliminate pain. To do this, take 1 tbsp. spoonful of dry plant and fill it with 1 Cup of boiling water. Leave to infuse for half an hour. After time strain and can move on to rinsing. To carry out the procedure is 2-3 times a day. You can use the recipe with periodontitis and stomatitis. It is important to do everything carefully so as not to swallow the liquid. If the rinse causes at least some discomfort, it is recommended to refuse treatment;
- It is allowed to use sage for inhalation to get rid of a cough and runny nose. Take 1 tbsp. spoon, pour 1 Cup water and bring to a boil. In the end, you get a great inhalation solution;
- As an expectorant for throat you can use a different recipe. Take 1 tablespoon of herbs and pour her a glass of water "Borjomi". Ready mix gargle;
- In the treatment of bronchitis, you can use this tool: connect 200 g of water, 2 drops of peppermint essential oil and lavender and a drop of oil of sage and eucalyptus, plus 4 drops of oil of lemon Artemisia.
Follow the recipe and do not exceed the allowable amount.
Sage when planning pregnancy
Part of plant consists of plant hormones, which by their structure and properties similar to female hormones responsible for the development of oocytes – estrogens. Moreover, due to the grass increases the reflex of the cervix, which is important for conception.
Every year more and more women are unable to have a child and learn about their terrifying diagnosis – infertility. Despite the fact that regularly there are more means and methods aimed at solving this problem, the recipes of traditional medicine are still relevant. They were used by healers many years ago.
Women who want to have a baby, but all attempts remain unsuccessful, advised to use the fresh juice of sage with a small amount of salt. Another useful in this case, the remedy is tincture of seeds of plants that are sold in almost all pharmacies.
It is worth considering that every body is different, so before drinking this drink should consult a doctor and pass the necessary tests.
A tincture can be prepared at home. To do this, 1 teaspoon of the seeds pour boiling water, 1 tbsp., and leave to infuse until cool. Drain does not need anything, but keep the infusion is in the refrigerator. There is a pattern of use that has a direct connection with a monthly cycle.
Start taking the infusion is immediately after menstruation daily for 11 days 1 dessert spoon in the morning. Similarly, the course must last 3 months. If conception during this period did not happen, it is important to make a 2-month break and then repeat the course. Often the result is not due to the presence of any inflammation or damage of the internal reproductive organs.
- To refuse such treatment is in the presence of any discomfort and deterioration of health;
- Forbidden to use funds from the sage uncontrollably, as any Amateur could end badly;
- When increasing the dosage may cause severe poisoning or an allergic reaction;
- Sage can cause changes in physiological condition of the woman, for example, disrupted the schedule of menstruation, etc.;
- To unsubscribe from this treatment costs upon detection of a hypersensitive;
- As soon as the woman found out she was pregnant, the use of sage worth a stop.
As you can see, in the period of pregnancy by any means and preparations based on sage is prohibited for the domestic reception, as this can lead to serious problems and even the loss of a child. Useful properties of plants can be used for external application to get rid of various troubles, which can cause discomfort.