Low calorie dessert: a treat without compromising your waist
What it looks like now diet menus? For every girl that has ever tried to lose a couple extra pounds, diet is a lonely celery stalks on the plate or the unfortunate Cup of yogurt for dinner. On the chocolate cake and loved the cake and there is no question – too much of megacalorie in these sweets. But to completely abandon the sweet optional. Nonsense, you say? Not at all!
Low – calorie desserts are the perfect treats that are easy to cheer up and spoil our taste buds, but almost threatening figure. The composition of most of the desserts are fruit or berries, making them even healthy for the body. In addition, easy sweets contain serotonin, better known as the "hormone of joy". And isn't that what girls need in a difficult time, such as diet?
Delicious low-calorie desserts made of cottage cheese, berries or fruits is a simple and affordable pleasure. Mild sweets often prepared without baking, so they can handle any hostess. But the most important one serving of each of these treats contains no more than 150 calories. So get acquainted with the amazing recipes.
Low-calorie desserts with strawberries is always incredibly tasty, refreshing dishes for the sweet tooth. Prepare this recipe sorbet fresh strawberries, if you are on a diet and dream about ice cream.
For the sorbet you need:
- Strawberry – 200 grams.
- Lime juice – 1 tsp.
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp.
- Drinking water – 10 ml.
- A couple mint leaves.
Stages of preparation:
- Mash the strawberries in a blender, pre-wash it under running water and breaking off all the leaves.
- Mix the lemon juice and lime juice with water. Leave for 10 minutes.
- Pour the fruit juice with water in the strawberry mixture. Mix on medium speed until smooth puree mixture.
- Place the puree in the freezer for three hours. For the future of the sorbet, it is recommended to choose the form with a tight fitting lid.
- Until the mass is frozen, it is better from time to time to thoroughly mix it. This is done to ensure that the structure of the sorbet was more delicate and airy, without a large number of ice crystals.
- Spread sorbet on a plate with a spoon for ice cream. Garnish with mint leaves. Enjoy a delicious and refreshing treat!
Recipe for apricot cake
Even baking may not be too heavy if it is made without flour. Presenting your attention the apricot pie is a low calorie dessert in a slow cooker.
For the cake you need:
- Apricots – 5 PCs (you can choose more rigid).
- Cane sugar – 1 tsp.
- Butter – 1 tsp.
- Honey – 1 tbsp.
- Eggs – 2 PCs.
- Flour – 0.5 cups.
- Oat flour – 0.5 cups.
- Cottage cheese – 125 grams.
- Low-fat sour cream – 1 tbsp.
- Soda – 0.5 teaspoon.
- Cinnamon to taste.
The stages of cooking:
- Wash the fruits, cut them into wedges of medium thickness.
- Arrange on a heated pan butter with sugar. Stir until it forms a caramel.
- Spread the caramel apricots and simmer for about 3 minutes, stirring lightly. Spread and cool the fruit.
- Beat the eggs with sour cream and honey. Sift in flour with baking soda, bring to a homogeneous mass.
- Enter the cheese in the dough. The weight can get too thick, if this happens – add a couple of tablespoons of milk.
- Spread the dough with apricots and mix gently, then put in a bowl multivarki. The sides and bottom of the bowl should be oiled so that the dough is not stuck.
- Bake pie 50-60 minutes in the "Baking". Readiness can be checked, stabbing the cake with a toothpick – it should remain dry and free from lumps of dough.
- Before you remove the cake from the mold, it should be cool for 5-7 minutes. Ready to treat will delight in both warm and cold.
Low calorie cheesecake no-bake
Incredibly popular and always a welcome cheese cake optional bake in the oven, and this he can only become more useful! And let low calorie dessert made of cottage cheese with gelatin far from the original cheesecake, the taste of it gets even more tender. Just a single serving treats on this recipe enough to make for a day to boost your energy without gaining weight or per gram.
To create a cheesecake without baking you will need:
- Egg whites – 2 PCs.
- Packaging of edible gelatin 15 grams.
- Low-fat cheese– 200 gr.
- Yogurt without fruit additives – 100 gr.
- Lemon – 1 PC.
- Honey – 3 tbsp.
- Berries, fruit.
The stages of cooking:
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon, combine with water in a ratio of 1:1. Dilute this liquid gelatine, leave to swell for 5-10 minutes.
- After the gelatin swells, heat it in a water bath until lumps are melted.
- Mix well cottage cheese and yogurt until smooth. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites.
- Add the honey and gelatin mass in a mixture of cottage cheese and yogurt. Put in a lot of whipped egg whites and mix everything carefully.
- Lay on the bottom of sliced fruits and berries. Cottage cheese-protein mass distributed evenly on top. Put in the refrigerator.
- Get it 4 hours later and try the delicate sweet – fruity—berry, low-calorie dessert with cream cheese!
Low-calorie desserts: fun for every day?
The desire to eat diet sweets instead of buns can be considered commendable. But any nutritionist will not recommend a low-calorie dessert for those who want to lose weight. Or be allowed to afford one or two treats a week, and only as a reward for the lost pounds. Even the concept of "less calories" does not preclude those calories at all, especially if we are talking about the sweet.
Even in respect to desserts there are a number of restrictions and rules. We list the main ones:
- A treat should not constitute a means of consolation or replacement for lost pleasures of life. Allowed to treat ourselves only occasionally and only in the first half of the day.
- Those who do not lose weight, and trying to keep the weight, you can afford a little more, "joys of life". Let it be dried or baked fruit, frozen juice or sorbet – easy low-calorie desserts.
- Not necessarily to deprive yourself of your favorite treats and look for new recipes for losing weight. Can be turned into low calorie desserts, your favorite candy, replacing the "heavy" ingredients. Instead of milk chocolate to use bitter instead of sugar – honey, instead of butter cream in the cake – easy cheese.
- When choosing a store-bought dessert, you should give preference to the very simple, with a minimal amount of ingredients and artificial additives. But it is best to prepare a homemade cake with a light cheesecake than buying it store-bought counterpart.
- Diet is not always weight loss program. Do not forget that this word also refers to the diet for people who are some foods are prohibited for health reasons. So, most dietary products in the store are designed for people with diseases of the pancreas. Look closely –the calories in biscuits for diabetic patients it is indicated not so little.
As it turned out, even on a diet is not necessary to deprive your body of sweet. Indulge yourself with tasty and healthy treats with no damage to the figure! And suddenly, discovering the world of low-calorie desserts, you will forever part with the flour? Worth a try!