Master a new dish to their menu – Gulchehra
Gulchehra is a hot dish which is prepared on the basis of chicken and sour cream. To create taste use spices and garlic. This dish can be a great addition to various side dishes, such as mashed potatoes or pasta. Cooks recommend everyone to try to cook this dish in my kitchen.
Let's start, as they say, with the base, i.e. with a very simple recipe that does not use additional ingredients. Out of this number of products you can cook 4 portions.
For cooking this recipe you should take: 1 kg chicken, 425 g of sour cream, a large onion, 55 g butter, head of garlic, 30 g of flour and 0.5 tablespoons of salt, and herbs and spices.
We will cook:
- You can take different pieces of poultry, in any case, the dish will turn out tasty and juicy, even if you take fillet. Wash the meat, remove the fat and other unnecessary parts, and then send it to the pot;
- In a separate bowl mix the sour cream with the prepared 500 ml of boiled water. Mix everything and send the sauce to the bird. Put everything on a small fire and cook for half an hour. If you are using the old chicken or are unsure of its quality, then better bring it to a boil, drain the broth;
- Peeled onion, chop and fry in hot oil until the acquisition of Golden. Garlic chop or skip through the masher;
- From the pan where the chicken is prepared, pour 0,5 glass of broth and let it cool down. Then add the flour and salt. Mix well to avoid lumps, and then pour the sauce together with onions to meat and cook until tender. Before the end of the heat treatment put the garlic, spices and chopped greens.
Gulchekhra in a slow cooker
Today, many prefer to cook it in a slow cooker, because this technique allows in short time to cook a delicious and very flavorful dish. Due to the fact that the dish is cooked under sealed cover, it is very fragrant.
This recipe includes the following ingredients: 800 g fillet, 130 g onions 180 g thick cream, 25 ml vegetable oil 4 garlic cloves, pinch of nutmeg, spices, salt and pepper.
Follow these steps:
- Prepared fillet clean from the films and dry, and then cut it into portioned pieces. The bowl grease with oil and place the meat there. In a slow cooker, select the mode "Baking" or "Roasting" and cook for 10 min. During this time, the pieces should be mixed so they are browned on both sides;
- Peeled onions chop and send in a bowl multivarki, continuing to fry for 7 minutes Add salt and all the seasonings. Stir and put the garlic that you first need finely chopped;
- Mix in a slow cooker and select the mode "Stewing". Cook for half an hour.
Gulchekhra recipe in a slow cooker with sauce
To make the dish more spicy and original, you can use adjika, and is suitable both for home and store-bought snack. Cooking will also use the slow cooker.
To prepare this recipe: 1 kg chicken, big onion, 3 tbsp adjika, 125 g sour cream, 5 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, a bunch of parsley, and spices, salt and pepper.
The scheme of cooking:
- Prepare the bird by removing the skin, membrane and fat, and then cut her pieces of medium size. Peeled onions cut into half rings;
- In the bowl multivarki put the onion and sprinkle it with lemon juice. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and spices and send it also into the bowl. Pour on top of the sauce;
- Select in multivarka mode "Pastries", and the install time 40 min. Greens wash, dry and finely chop. Garlic skip through the masher and add to sour cream along with parsley;
- Turn multivarku mode "Quenching"by turning the timer on 20 min. After the signal the dish is ready, you can serve it to the table.
Gulchekhra Georgian notes
To enhance the taste and give the dish originality, we propose to use the popular Georgia spice – Khmeli-suneli. Submitted products will be enough for 4 servings.
This recipe is part of the list: a couple of onions, 5 cloves of garlic, 55 ml of milk, 130 g of sour cream, 1/3 teaspoon of cumin, 0.5 teaspoon of hops-suneli, 5 g sugar, 15 g of flour, 425 grams of chicken, herbs, salt and pepper.
Scheme of the preparation:
- Chicken cut into small pieces and peeled onions cut into half rings. First in hot oil saute the onion until it will turn brown;
- Separately until it will turn brown bring meat. In the milk put the flour and stir to avoid lumps. To the bird send milk, sour cream, and water. Add salt, sugar and spices. All mix and simmer for 5 min.;
- It remains only to put the onions and continue to simmer until the meat is cooked, stirring occasionally. At the end of cooking, put the chopped garlic and chopped parsley.
Recipe Gulchekhra in the oven
This tasty dish will be tender and juicy, can be cooked in the oven. Thanks to the cheese you can get a beautiful crust.
For this recipe Gulchekhra should prepare: 1 kg fillet, 425 g mushrooms, 300 ml cream, 125 ml cream, egg, 15 g of flour, an onion, 4 garlic cloves, 125 grams of cheese, herbs, oil, salt and spices.
Steps of preparation:
- Fillet wash, peel, cut into small pieces and then roll them in the spices and leave it on for 25 min. the Cleaned mushrooms cut into pieces. In a pan heat the oil and fry the meat for 20 minutes then transfer the bird to a plate, and on the same oil cook the mushrooms and chopped onions;
- To make the sauce, combine the sour cream with the cream and add the flour. Stir to avoid lumps. Add passed through the press garlic, chopped herbs and egg;
- In a deep form or a pot, put fillet, mushrooms and onions. Pour all sauce on top and put in oven for 25 min. Bake at 180 degrees. After a time, remove the dish, sprinkle grated cheese and place in the oven for another 10 min.
Select any recipe Gulchekhra to surprise and please your family and guests a delicious meal. It is cooked in a short amount of time that will help out when time to create something more global, is simply not enough.