Pork baked in foil with zucchini
If you don't know what to submit to the festive table, then this recipe will be very useful. Pork baked in foil with zucchini is perfect for a celebration. The pork dishes are very popular in Russia.
The classic version
The recipe that I want to offer, is very simple.
For cooking we will need:
- 1 kg of pork;
- 1 small zucchini;
- dry herbs;
- The pieces of meat need a good pepper and salt, and place on a foil;
- In order for the pork turned out juicy, we bake it in a foil;
- Then peel 5-6 cloves of garlic, cut them up and add to the meat. He will add meat to the dish a spicy taste;
- Zucchini must be cleaned of seeds and peel, cut into half rings or cubes, spread out on the foil with pork. With zucchini, our pork is juicy and soft. All well wrapped in foil;
- Then put in a hot oven to 200 degrees for 1 hour. Excellent pork in foil ready!
Pork in herbs and spices
This meat dish can be served on a festive table. For the preparation you will need:
- pork fillet, neck – 1800 g;
- four garlic cloves;
- aromatic spices – oregano, Basil, rosemary;
- 300 g of prepared canned condiments.
- Take a good piece of chilled pork, but not frozen. The meat will be delicious if pre is defrosted solely in a natural way. Liberally RUB the meat with your favorite spices, pork goes well with marjoram, Basil and rosemary;
- Garlic skip through the press. A piece of meat a good RUB with salt, garlic and all the prepared spices. Place pork in pan, cover and place on a shelf in the fridge. There it must stand for a day;
- In a day remove the marinated meat, fill it with any seasoning – harvesting for the winter, it is quite suitable tomatoes with peppers or eggplant. Carefully RUB it into the meat on all sides, again sent to a cold place a day;
- At the end of the time when pork is already well soaked in all the spices, remove from the refrigerator and let it stand at room temperature. Then gently place it in the sleeve for baking, place in the oven. On average, this meat dish should bake two hours.
Pork "may" with garlic
This dish can be prepared, for both adults and children. In addition, it will decorate a festive table or pamper yourself and your family for dinner. It is cooked just so perfect and every day.
This recipe requires the use of such products:
- pork roast – 1.5 kg;
- five Zubkov garlic;
- a few garlic green feathers;
- vegetable oil – 100 ml;
- half lemon;
- salt, dill.
- Prepare a great juicy and fresh pork ham, make incisions with a width at half an inch, not dorezaya to the end. You should get the "accordion" of meat. Begin to cook the marinade: in a fragrant vegetable oil, squeeze the garlic, the juice of half a lemon, add salt according to your taste;
- Dill wash, chop with a sharp knife, also send in the marinade. When all the components prepared, mix thoroughly until a homogeneous consistency.
- Marinade thoroughly over pork roast and fill each incision. Pork, drenched in marinade, place on a baking sheet, in each cut place the pen green garlic, pour the remaining marinade;
- On a baking tray, pour 100 ml of white wine, on top, close the foil, place the meat in the oven and wait for this delicacy to prepare;
- During baking periodically keep an eye on ham, water it eye-catching sauce. Time cooking meat savory meals and a half hours. First bake at a temperature of 160 degrees, then remove foil and bake until tender at 200 degrees;
- The meat is ready, remove from the foil, generously sprinkle with chopped walnuts and garlic green feathers. All the dish is ready, go to surprise your guests!
Pork with spinach, onions and apples
This delicious recipe can be used for cooking not only pork but also beef and veal. Meat baked with spinach, onions and apples, it turns out extremely juicy and tender.
For the preparation you will need:
- 2, 5 kg of pork;
- hard cheese;
- 200 g of spinach;
- one the big Apple;
- 2 medium onions;
- ground nutmeg;
- vegetable oil;
- salt, pepper – to taste.
- Buy meat on the bone, cut it in pieces as for chops, but not dorezaya to the end;
- Onions clean from the husk, finely chop and together with spinach and fry in vegetable oil, the onions should become transparent color;
- Add to the onion and spinach finely chopped Apple, peeled. Pepper, salt, put the nutmeg and simmer for a few minutes;
- It is not necessary to keep the spicy stuffing in a pan, enough for a couple of minutes;
- While your stuffing is cool, start chops. Repel pork cutlets using plastic wrap, each piece with salt and pepper. On top of the chops to lay out a stuffing, a slice of cheese and again to cover the filling.
All meat folded as it was originally tied with string, placed in a sleeve and put it in the oven. Bake for half an hour at 200 degrees.
After roasting to give the meat dish to cool, remove the skin and you can treat yourself!