Prepare a stew of pork in a slow cooker
Stew of pork can be cooked not only on the stove, but using the popular slow cooker. It is served as a main or second course. Used technique greatly simplifies cooking process, which can not but rejoice.
goulash of pork with gravy
Let's start with the traditional option, with a thick soup of meat and vegetables in a tomato gravy. For cooking you will need to use only two programs. Prepared ingredients enough for 4 servings.
To cook goulash, take this set of products: 800 g blade or cut a couple of onions, carrots, 1 tbsp. water or broth, 100 g of sour cream, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of tomato paste and of butter, 25 g flour, sweet paprika, seasoning and salt.
We will cook this:
- to begin with the preparation of the meat, which must be cleaned from the films, possible of fat and other unnecessary parts. After his wash, dry and slice across the grain oblong cubes. Take an ordinary pack, there stir in the sifted flour, put the pork and shake well contents. This will allow the cubes to be covered with flour on all sides.
- now prepare the vegetables: peeled onion cut into half rings, and carrots chop on a grater. In the bowl multivarki pour oil, put the prepared vegetables and some salt. Turn mode "Roasting" and cook vegetables for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time. Then add the pork and fry the same amount of time. Adding the meat in hot oil, we prevent evaporation of the internal juices;
- the next step is set the mode "Stewing"and time is put 1 hour In the event that the pieces get larger, then a period of increase for half an hour. Don't forget to pour in a bowl and sauce that you want to mix water with tomato paste and sour cream. The proportions of liquid count so that the contents of the bowl was completely covered. It remains only to add the remaining ingredients, i.e., spices and all mix well. After 30 mins open the lid and check, you may want to add more water, but just keep in mind that it must be hot. After the beep, add salt and serve the dish.
Pork goulash with peppers
Offer to prepare a dish that doesn't require any side dishes, because in addition to meat in the recipe includes a lot of vegetables. Everything is prepared quickly and simply, than to cope with even novice cooks.
For cooking stew of pork with potatoes in a slow cooker should: 0.5 liters of broth 1 kg of tenderloin, Bulgarian pepper, 3 tomatoes and potatoes, 5 cloves garlic, onion, 1 tbsp. of red wine, salt and spices.
To prepare it is like this:
- prepared and cleaned the meat cut into small pieces. Clean the peppers of the seeds and membranes and cut into cubes. Take the potato to clear and cut in the usual way. Tomatoes should problanshirovat, that is, to remove the skin. To do this, dip the vegetables for a couple of seconds in boiling water, after making them cross-cut. This manipulation will allow you to easily remove the peel, but the pulp cut into dice. Peeled onions cut into half rings or cubes;
- select in the pressure cooker mode "Casserole"and time set to 40 min it is Important not to forget valve is translated in the status "Opened". Turn on slow cooker by clicking on "Start". In a bowl add a few drops of oil and put the pork. Continuing to stir, cook it for 20 minutes until Golden brown;
- then add the onion and chopped garlic. Continue to fry another 5 min. Add your chosen spices, salt and cook for a couple minutes. Pour in the wine and place the tomatoes and then simmer for 15 minutes to evaporate all of the alcohol. It's time to pour the broth, add the pepper and potatoes. All mix well, close the lid and continue to cook the remaining time. After a signal check and leave for another 10 min. under lid to infuse.
goulash of pork with mushrooms
The meat goes well with mushrooms, which add flavor to the dish an original touch and aroma. That goulash was more original, we offer pre-marinated pork.
For this recipe with the mushrooms take this set of products: 800 g of fillet. 0.5 kg of mushrooms, a few onion, carrots, tomatoes, 75 g sour cream 55 g Apple cider vinegar, salt and bag of spices for pork.
Scheme of the preparation:
- cleaned meat wash, dry and cut into cubes. Peeled onions cut into cubes and add it to the clipping. There also send the vinegar, spices and all mix well. Leave to marinate for an hour;
- peeled and washed mushrooms cut into small pieces, grate carrot on grater and tomatoes, first peel off the skins, then chop and dice. In the slow cooker, put the meat and cook in the mode of"Frying" for 15 min. then send back the mushrooms and continue to cook the same amount of time, stirring occasionally. Next step – add the carrots, stir and cook for a further 10 min.;
- after the beep, add the tomatoes, sour cream and pour 1.5 multistone water. Select the mode "Suppression"and the time set on the hour. After the signal dish can be served. Cooked in a slow cooker goulash suit different toppings, for example, boiled rice or mashed potatoes.
spicy stew of pork
For lovers of hot and spicy dishes is this recipe. Spicy goulash enhance the flavor of any side dish, especially popular in the cold season as it helps to keep warm.
This recipe includes the following ingredients: 350 g of scapula, 160 g of potatoes, carrots, onions, zucchini, tomatoes and tomato paste and 13 g chili 0.5 liters of water, salt and spices.
Steps of preparation:
- clean meat, wash and dry, then cut into cubes with sides of about 2.5 cm peeled carrots cut into slices. With tomatoes remove the skin and the flesh crush the cube with a size of 1 cm Peeled potatoes and zucchini is cut into cubes with sides of 2-3 cm;
- put all the ingredients in a bowl multivarki, there goes the tomato paste, and salt, spices and water. All mix well, close the lid and select the mode "Soup"and the time set on the hour. Onion peel and also chop and chili-garlic finely chop. If you don't want to get too spicy dish, remove seeds from Chile. Add the garlic and hot pepper for 5 min. before end of cooking.
Pork goulash with beans
Another option to prepare a delicious main dish that does not need to submit any additional side dishes. Prepared food enough for 4 servings.
This recipe includes the following products: 300 g fillet 250 g white beans, 17 g of vegetable oil, celery, onion, bell pepper, clove of garlic, 100 g of ketchup, 1 tsp granulated sugar, mustard seeds and cumin, and a couple of sprigs of greenery, Laurel, salt and pepper.
Steps of preparation:
- you must soak the beans in cold water overnight. Then rinse the beans in running water. Celery cut into slices, onion – half rings, and cleaned from seeds and membranes of the pepper cubes;
- prepared meat cut into cubes and send it in the bowl multivarki, where you need to pre-pour a little oil. Turn mode "Roasting" and fry for 7 minutes, stirring;
- then put the prepared vegetables, chop the garlic and beans. Pour 2 tbsp. water and add all the prepared spices and ketchup. Close the lid and cook in the mode "Stewing" over half an hour. After the beep put salt and serve.
We presented the most popular options for cooking goulash in a slow cooker, you only have to try to cook them. If desired, add your favorite vegetables and experiment with spices. Bon appetit!