Recipes for peppers stuffed with vegetables for the winter
The opinion that lean dishes are tasteless has long been out of date, since professional chefs have managed to create real masterpieces that everyone can cook in their kitchen today. We suggest paying attention to such an original dish as bell pepper stuffed with vegetables. This dish is suitable not only for a vegetarian, but also for a dietary menu.
For the preparation of the filling, you can use a variety of ripe vegetables of any size and variety. You can cook peppers stuffed with vegetables for the winter. Do not be afraid to experiment, because using basic recipes, you can get your signature dish, which diversifies not only the daily, but also the holiday menu. In all recipes, the pepper will be considered the main ingredient.
a classic recipe for peppers stuffed with vegetables
This dish is very popular not only in Bulgarian cuisine, but also in other countries. It can be eaten separately, as well as served with various meat dishes. The prepared ingredients are enough for 6 servings.
For cooking stuffed with vegetables in tomato sauce, take the following products : 18 bell peppers, 3 eggplants, 4 carrots, 3 onions , 15 tomatoes, 4 cloves of garlic, 100 g of parsley, 4 bay leaves, 100 g of oil, 0.5 l of water, salt and ground pepper.
Cooking scheme :
- First, the main ingredients of this dish need to be washed thoroughly, carefully cut off the top and ponytail and removed the cores. Rinse well again and place the "cups" in a deep bowl, pour boiling water over and leave for 5 minutes. During this time, the peppers will become soft, which will allow them to be stuffed quickly and easily. Drain the water and leave aside;
- proceed to the filling, for which wash the eggplants, remove the peel with tails and cut into a medium-sized cube, about 1x1 cm. Grate the peeled and washed carrots on a coarse grater. Heat some oil in a frying pan and fry the carrots there until golden. Wash the peeled onions, cut them into cubes and fry in the oil that remains after the carrots, also until golden brown;
- The tomatoes need to be peeled, for which make cross cuts on them and put them in boiling water for a couple of minutes. After that, pour cold water over and peel off easily. Take 10 tomatoes and cut them into slices, and staychop on a grater. Chop the garlic and herbs finely;
- Melt the butter in a deep frying pan and add the prepared eggplants. Fry over medium heat for 5 minutes. Then add the diced tomatoes and cook for 15 minutes while stirring. During this time, all existing liquid should evaporate. Add onions and carrots there and cook for 5 minutes. Finally, add salt and ground pepper to taste. Mix everything well and cool;
- prepared "cups" fill with filling and put horizontally in a saucepan so that nothing falls out. Pour in water so that its level does not cover the contents and add tomato pouring, and add laurel. Place the pot on the stove and after boiling, set the heat to medium and simmer on a low boil for 15 minutes. Then add garlic, herbs and cook for another 20 minutes. until soft.
peppers stuffed with vegetables in Bulgarian style
The appetizer can also be canned, which allows you to enjoy the taste and benefits of vegetables all year round. Thanks to the right ingredients, the dish is spicy and savory. Everything is simple to prepare.
To prepare a dish in Bulgarian style, take the following products : 4.2 kg of pepper, 3 kg of tomatoes, 0.6 kg of onion, 4 kg of carrots, 155 g each of parsnip root, parsley and celery each 55 g of dill, parsley and celery each, 100 g of salt and sugar, and another 15 g of hot ground and 10 g of black pepper.
< span class = "strong"> Cooking Scheme
- Rinse and core the peppers, then lower them for 3 minutes. in boiling water and cool in cold water. Cut the peeled onion into rings and fry in hot oil until golden brown. Peel the prepared roots and cut into rings, the thickness of which should be about 3 mm. Fry them separately in hot oil for a few minutes and remove from the stove. Add chopped herbs, onions and salt to them. Mix everything well;
- fill "cups" with prepared filling and put them in clean jars. Since we will cook in the filling, it must be made from tomatoes, which must be peeled, cut into cubes and brought to a boil in a saucepan. Add salt, sugar and two types of pepper there. Cook the sauce for 5 minutes. over low heat. Pour it into jars, sterilize and roll it up.
Thanks to the use of cereals, the dish turns out to be more satisfying, but at the same time it remains dietary. Prepare it as a stand-alone dish or as a side dish. For such a snack, it is best to take the main ingredient in red, since it is usually meatier.
pepper stuffed with vegetables and rice
For cooking, you should take : 10 peppers, 2 zucchini, tomatoes, carrots and onions, 1 tbsp. rice, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil, and also salt, ground pepperuk and greens. To make a delicious sauce, you will need the following ingredients: 2 tomatoes and carrots, onions, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tbsp. spoon of tomato paste, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil, salt, sugar, spices and herbs.
Cooking scheme :
- the main ingredients that we will fill with the filling must be prepared by cleaning, removing the insides and washing. Dip them in boiling water for a couple of minutes and cool. Rinse the rice and boil until half cooked, usually this process takes 10 minutes;
- Peel and wash the other ingredients, and then grate the carrots, and cut the tomatoes, zucchini and onions into cubes. Fry the onion in hot oil until transparent, then add the carrots and cook for another 5 minutes. Fry the courgettes and tomatoes separately. Combine the ingredients, add salt and ground pepper to taste. Mix the filling well and fill it tightly "cups" ;
- Now we turn to the sauce, for which cut the onion into cubes and chop the carrots on a grater. Fry the ingredients in oil, and also separate the grated tomatoes. Combine the ingredients and simmer together for 20 minutes. During this time, the sauce should become thick. Then add the pasta, salt, pepper, sugar and chopped herbs;
- Pour the sauce over the stuffed "cups" and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes. In 10 minutes. before cooking, add more chopped garlic, herbs and spices. Turn off the heat and let it brew under the lid.
peppers stuffed with vegetables and mushrooms
Another variant of a lean dish that has an original mushroom flavor and aroma. It can be served on the festive table as a light snack. The prepared ingredients are enough for 3-4 servings. We will cook in the oven.
For this recipe for stuffed peppers with vegetables, you need to take : 6 peppers, 175 g champignons, eggplant, zucchini, onion, 2 tomatoes, 2 cloves of garlic, 4 tbsp. spoons of butter, 80 g of cheese, a couple of pinches of pepper, 1 teaspoon of paprika and salt, and also herbs.
Cooking scheme :
- wash the main ingredient, cut into halves lengthwise and remove seeds and membranes. Dip them in boiling water and then in cold water. The rest of the vegetables, with the exception of the garlic, must be cut into small cubes;
- in a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the onion and eggplant in it. After they are golden, add the rest of the vegetables, the peeled and diced mushrooms, and the garlic pressed through a press. Season the filling with salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes. Separately grate the cheese;
- the prepared "boats" fill with the filling and place them in a greased dish. Top with a circle of tomato, sprinkle with herbs and cheese. Bake in the oven at 200 degreesah for 20 minutes.
Be sure to prepare this healthy dish for yourself and your family, which we are sure will turn out to be very tasty. Bon appetit!