Recipes from cooked meat
Often, after the preparation is boiled meat, which can become the basis of many dishes. For cooking you can use pork, beef, poultry. This diet product can be included in the menu during weight loss. Consider a few of the available recipes.
Beshbarmak from a boiled beef
Traditional Muslim dish, which was invented by the ancient nomads. It is customary to eat with your hands. In Eastern countries, this dish is served at every holiday. Many believe that this soup, while others are sure that it's hot.
- 0.5 kg of beef (the original recipe is with horse meat),
- parsley root,
- 2 cups flour,
- 400 ml of broth,
How to cook:
- Put beef into cold water and cook on minimum heat for 2 hours.
- Add to the pan the onion, cut into 4 pieces, carrot, parsley root, spices and salt. Simmer for 35 min. from time to Time remove from the surface of the broth fat in a separate bowl. It will use in the future.
- For the test you need to take 150 ml of broth, flour and egg. All carefully stirred to obtain a soft and elastic dough, as for dumplings. Form a tight ball, wrap with cling film and leave in the fridge for 30 min.
- Peeled onions cut into half rings and fry it in the fat removed from the broth. Close the lid and on low heat simmer for 10 min. after the time, place chopped herbs and remove the pan from the stove.
- Remove the dough and roll it into the reservoir, the thickness of which should not be more than 1 mm. Cut rectangles of medium size, that was easy to eat. Remove the broth from the beef and discard the vegetables. Boil in the broth, and the test pieces for 3 min. At this time, the beef can be cut into pieces. For filing put on a plate dough, top with cooked beef and pour the prepared onion sauce. Also serve bowls with the broth.
- 500 g potatoes,
- 500 g beef,
- 2 eggs,
- a bunch of parsley,
- 2 tablespoons butter,
- 200 g cheese,
- Chop the beef into pieces and boil. Be sure to remove the foam generated in the cooking process.
- In parallel, chop the potatoes into pieces and boil in water with salt added. Make puree.
- Peeled onion cut in small dice. Greens wash, dry and finely chop and cheese to grate. Boiled beef cut into small pieces.
- In a pan melt the butter and fry the onions until Golden brown. Then add the meat and fry together for another 5 minutes, Add a little salt and, if you want, pepper.
- Remove the pan from the heat, crack in your eggs and all mix well until evenly distributed. Put the greens and mix again.
- Take the form, grease it with oil and place on the bottom layer of mashed potatoes with a height of not more than 1 cm Then put the filling and cover with remaining puree. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- The form put in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. Cooking time – 30 min.
- To serve the dish, you can add different sauces.
Patties of cooked beef
If the fridge was a piece of boiled meat, you can cook the patties, that taste in no way inferior dish, made according to the classic recipe. Prepared food enough for about 3 servings.
- 0,5 kg of boiled beef,
- 2 onions,
- 1/4 Cup sour cream,
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- croutons for breading,
- grape seed oil for frying.
The sequence of preparation:
- Peeled onions cut into 4 pieces and turn the meat through a meat grinder.
- Add the minced egg, sour cream, vegetable oil and spices to taste. All mix well until a homogeneous consistency.
- Form patties and roll them in bread crumbs for breading.
- Place on the pan where necessary to preheat a little oil. Fry on both sides until Golden brown.
- Serve with any garnish.
Mousse of boiled chicken
Store-bought pies and pastas sandwiches contain artificial additives and other harmful substances. An excellent natural replacement will be homemade chicken mousse. It can be used for sandwiches, canapés or filling for cakes.
- 0.6 kg of mushrooms,
- chicken fillets,
- 2 onions,
- a bunch of dill,
- a pinch of sugar,
We will prepare so:
- The carcass wash, remove the skin and fat, and then, divide it into parts. Put them in a saucepan, cover with cold water and simmer for 1.5 hours.
- Then add half a bunch of dill, turn off the heat, cover the pan and cool completely.
- Chop the onion cubes, mushrooms – slices, and carrots grate. Fry them in hot oil until Golden brown, then cool.
- From boiled meat, separate the bones and put the flesh into the blender. Grind to a fine puree, adding a little broth.
- Add the chopped dill, fried and wipe again until smooth.
Store the mousse in the fridge.
Salad with boiled beef
- 0,5 kg of boiled beef,
- 7 pickles
- 4 garlic cloves,
- 4 eggs,
- 125 g nuts,
- Boil and peel the eggs and then cut them in small cubes.
- In the same way is to grind the cooked beef and pickles.
- Peeled garlic finely chop.
- In a dry pan place the nuts and dry them on low heat. After that, they must be crushed using a rolling pin until receipt of crumbs.
- Mix all ingredients, add salt to taste and dress the salad with mayonnaise.
The dish is recommended to serve immediately, otherwise the cucumbers will loose their juices and salad will look unpresentable.
All the recipes are easy and everyone can master them. And this is just a small list of dishes that can be prepared from boiled meat. So, experiment at your leisure!