Silicon insoles for comfort foot
Modern lifestyle is designed so that most of the time we always somewhere to run: from work to work, to school, to the store to pick up the kids from school. The bulk load of mobile lifestyle rests primarily on the spine and foot.
This is especially true of women who like to look always on top, and in the truest sense of the word – the heels take a lot of effort musculoskeletal system.
In short, the shoes we spend 15 hours from 24. Therefore, it is important to pick a comfortable shoes.
The financial aspect is not always possible to buy expensive shoes existing insoles and arch supports. So the insole has to be purchased separately. In recent years, especially popular silicone insoles.
What is the difference between them and they are better than felt or any other? Let's examine these issues closer.
Silicone insoles: what is it and why?
First of all, pay attention to the material from which they are made. Silicone represents an artificial heat-resistant material with high softness and plasticity. The structure of the material is such that breaks in and spoils it rarely, and a low threshold of allergic reactions it is a definite plus.
What is his advantage for the foot?
Yes, simply that it does not slip. In addition, the softness and resilience reduces strain on feet, since the foot does not rest directly in the sole, and gradually bounce back. It also has beneficial effects on blood circulation in the lower extremities – those who walk in heels, know how legs swell during the day.
These Shoe inserts relieve pressure on the foot, eliminating discomfort or pain during intensive walking, for example, when a whole day running here and there can hurt or heel bone. They also reduce the load on the lower limbs if you have long standing.
An indispensable attribute of shoes they are for those who walk on the heels. As you know, in this case, the first foot falls on the toe, and only then on the whole foot. This puts a lot of pressure on thumbs the bumps are formed, and from them and the feeling that outsole just burns.
Good help from corns. Necessary for people suffering from arthrosis and bursitis. In addition, the silicone absorbs moisture, so for people with excessive sweating they will also become indispensable.
So, the properties of these silicone insoles:
- a flexible material secures the foot into the correct anatomical position;
- springy property, replace arch supports;
- maintaining hygiene of the foot;
- the installation of the calcaneus in a painless position;
The elasticity and fineness of the material allow you to invest in shoes with silicone insoles open type without loss of appearance.
Another essential advantage is protection from blisters.
The types of insoles
As the silicone material universal, today developed a huge selection of insoles and separate linings for each part of the foot.
- silicone insoles under the forefoot. Represent a thin lining underneath cannon legs. Reduce excessive load from the front of the foot when walking. Especially useful for shoes with high heels. First stepping on the fingers and on the cannon, the foot is subject to discomfort and pain. The gel lining reduces stress, softens the step and gives the foot the sole to slide. This essential lining for the shoes with open-toe, where the foot perspires heavily and slides. To glue this padded properly, first just put it under the pads and walk a little. While walking you will feel comfortable or not and where to move the insole. After adjustment provisions can safely stick;
- polustanke. Important for people suffering from perennial problems with shoes due to the high rise. In this case, the stop tight against the sole and it creates an uncomfortable feeling. Polustanke of silicone facilitate circulation and remove pain, prevent the formation of corns and prevent deformation of the foot. Fix them somewhat harder than the preceding species, as it is necessary to choose the most comfortable position, associated with the bending of the foot. Put it under the feet and adjust her position under the fingertips. Try to walk and whether there are enough properly installed lining. Once again correct, and only then fix with glue. Such insoles come in two forms: full length and 3/4 of the foot. The first are called orthopedic silicone insoles;
- wedge. Necessary to ensure comfort in the instep area. Its orthopaedic properties are also applicable in the fight against flat feet: as a preventive, and of facilitating the process of walking those who are already suffering from this problem. Silicone wedge needed to model shoes with very high heels and wedges, as in this case, the foot should exactly fit the sole, in order to avoid injuries;
- the locking pin under the heel. Also widely applicable for shoes model type in cases where the heel should be tightly locked in the body of the Shoe. Analogue silicone insole under the heel is leather, but the material still makes itself felt – the softness and elasticity silicone irreplaceable. Choosing podpaliny, it is worth considering that it will slightly reduce the size of the Shoe. Therefore, if the shoes you exactly back to back, then take advantage of this opportunity will not work. In addition, it is worth considering, podpaliny should always hold when wearing shoes. I must say that this podpaliny optimal for those who spend the whole day on feet and even heels. Under the heel use material dual density to avoid dry cracking skin on the heels. Also heel cushions are recommended: for pregnant women, people after injuries of the lower extremities by going to the gym and athletes in General. The Cup-shaped form will enable you to get used to the new shoes;
- strips under the straps. It's simple – glue gel strips for straps, belts and cords on the sandals to avoid rubbing, rubbing, pain, and as a result, the flow off of the feet;
- gel rounds. They are often the glue on the bone or more fingers, or on the top of the foot, so shoes are not crushed. But still, if the Shoe is too small for you, then get rid of discomfort this way will not work in any way;
- box in flip flops. An indispensable thing for summer shoes through the finger – helps to avoid rubbing and blisters.
How to use the silicone insoles to reduce Shoe size?
This option is considered to be podpaliny and silicone pads.
They are installed in such order:
- the leg does not slip;
- do not RUB;
- to reduce the size.
To make the shoes a bit smaller, use pan podpaliny. But it is good to stick on the glue.
Gel pads can contain the finished adhesive base, and can be without it. If you are lucky enough to buy glue, you should remember that shoes first, wash the inside with soap and detergent with a cotton swab or sponge, degrease, and only then glue.
It should also be noted that in the process of adhesive wear under the ball of clogged dirt and sand, so they can come off and move out to the side.
When this happens, wash the inner sole and glue the lining for super-glue.
To wear them you can, even if problems with walking do not arise. In this case, you will have a very soft and comfortable shoes. Minus a gel lining only in the fact that it is not cheap. However, it is a long and true.