Strawberry was the favourite berry of children and adults, which first appears on market shelves in the spring. Its captivating aroma and a delicate muscatel flavor is able to fall in love with almost everyone who tries a berry for the first time. Many prefer to eat the strawberries without added sugar and other "dessert" ingredients.
It is good for health and safe for the figure, but still, not so good. A dessert of berries is a great addition to any festive feast. The traditional combination of strawberries with dairy products is the best option for sweet dishes. Today we will tell you how to cook delicious desserts based on the delicious berries.
Strawberry desserts – a Paradise for gourmets
Strawberries are a unique berry. And it is remarkable not only for its bright fresh flavor, but also a valuable part. It concentrates a record amount of ascorbic and folic acids, so essential for maintaining our health.
The berry is rich in fiber and organic acids that have a beneficial effect on our digestion.
It also contains micro and macro elements necessary for a healthy life.
Particularly remarkable among these are vanadium, molybdenum and boron are rarely found in other food sources.
In addition to the beneficial part, the berry is versatile. When cooking, it can be combined with almost all sweet components. Among them, other fruits, nuts, pasta, butter, cream, condensed milk, chocolate, caramel, yogurt, and even dough. The excellent tandem – fresh strawberry and creamy Mascarpone cheese.
Whatever you added to the berries, they are a surprisingly perfect pairing to "pair" or "the company". If you are expecting guests and have in their cooking Arsenal strawberries – let's impress them with their culinary skills and prepare a delicious strawberry dessert!
Strawberry "Panna Cotta"
Traditional Italian dish that literally referred to as "boiled cream" – stunningly delicate, airy and noble dessert. Definitely serve it nagryanuvshaya guests or relative to surprise everyone with their poverennyj skills.
You will need:
- Purified fresh strawberry – 300 g;
- Heavy cream (minimum 35%) – 500 ml;
- Milk fat (not less than 3%) – 250 ml;
- Powdered or sheet gelatin – 10 g;
- Sugar – 100 g;
- Vanilla sugar – to taste.
- Thoroughly mash the berries with a fork until puree state. Pass through a sieve to thoroughly grind them;
- In the bowl with the gelatin pour the milk. Let gelatin swell – leave the jar in half an hour. When that time expires, mix cream and sugar in a saucepan. Add a pinch of vanillin to taste. Combine dairy products, gelatine, milk do not remove or drain;
- Put it all together on a minimal heat. Stirring constantly, heat the mass until complete dissolution of gelatin. Your milky creamy mass in any case should not boil or simmer!;
- Remove from heat the resulting substance and cool it to the optimum temperature;
- Take half the mixture and combine with the strawberry puree. Intense grind. Then combine the strawberry mixture with the remaining milk and whisk again until smooth;
- Pour into dessert cups and leave in refrigerator for 3 hours until firm. After your "Panna cotta" frozen, remove it from the camera and tilt the plate. Throw on top of hot towel. After a minute remove the form. Serve in portions and garnish each dessert with whole berry strawberry, leaf of mint and fruit topping.
Curd dessert with strawberries
You will need:
- Fat cottage cheese (not less than 9%) – 400 g;
- Liquid cream – 100 ml;
- Strawberry – 500 g;
- Gelatin – 15 g;
- Sugar and vanilla to taste;
- Mint – to taste.
- Wipe the curd through cheesecloth or a sieve, cream, sugar and vanilla, whisk in a blender until thick and foamy;
- Strawberries defrost (if not seasonal), also chop, puree in a blender. To the berries add a little sugar;
- Soak gelatin in a small amount of cream, wait for it to swell and send on a steam bath until it is completely dissolved in the liquid;
- Mix cottage cheese, 2/3 of the strawberry puree, sugar and whipped cream. Carefully type in the resulting mass of melted gelatin and start to intensively mix the dessert;
- Pour the mixture in portion cups and leave in refrigerator for a few hours. Before serving, decorate to your liking.
You will need:
- Fresh strawberries – 500 g;
- Mascarpone cheese – 500 g;
- The yolk of chicken eggs – 4 pieces;
- Sugar – 130 g;
- Biscuits "Savoyardy" – 15 units;
- Orange liqueur – 25 ml;
- Peeled unsalted pistachios – for decoration.
- Prepare the strawberries, rinse thoroughly and clean it from the tail. Don't forget to leave a few whole berries for the final decoration. Send in a blender, add sugar and vanilla, especially if the grade of the berries are not particularly sweet. Before chopping, you can add berries, orange liqueur;
- Divide chicken eggs. Yolks place in a bowl, and squirrels can hide in the fridge for cooking other dishes. Some people prefer to use when whipping the Mascarpone, but cream on some yolks are much more appetizing and delicious. Whisk the yolks and sugar with a mixer until thick light weight;
- In another bowl place Mascarpone, push with a potato masher or fork, and also treat with a mixer, gradually combining the cheese with the yolk mass;
- Take the glasses in which you serve dessert. On the bottom put a little cheese and the yolk mass. Stick each cookie carefully, swirl in the strawberry puree, put "lady fingers" on both sides of the glass. On a layer of cream, place a few slices of fresh berries, then puree and then the cream again. Continue to the end of the glass. Ideally, if the cookies will be completely immersed in the cream so it is quickly soaked and softened. In conclusion, place your dessert in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Before serving, garnish with nuts.
In this article, we have gathered for you the most delicious desserts at strawberry based. I hope you will find it a heavenly experience, trying each of them. Bon appetit!