Various delicious dishes in a pan with the addition of minced meat
Minced meat can be used to make not only cutlets, but also many different dishes that are suitable for both everyday and festive menus. You can cook main courses and snacks. The product is best prepared with your own hands, but if there is no time for this, then the store option is also suitable. Let's take a look at a few proven and simple recipes.
Zucchini recipe with minced meat in a pan
If you want to cook a delicious and satisfying snack, then use these recipes. The dish is very simple and everyone can cope with it. Great option for breakfast. The prepared ingredients are enough for 1-2 servings.
Prepare these products : a couple of courgettes, 225 g minced meat, a couple of sprigs of green onions, an egg, spices and salt
Cooking steps :
- You can make minced meat yourself or buy ready-made in the store. Add chopped green onions and spices to it. Mix everything well and best of all with your hands;
- Wash the zucchini and cut them into slices about 1 cm thick. After that, using a knife, carefully cut the core with the seeds. The extracted part of the vegetables can be finely chopped and added to the meat, but this is not necessary;
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and dip the zucchini rings in it, and then send to the hot oil in the pan. Place a teaspoon of the filling in the center of each circle, pressing down a little so that nothing falls out. Top with the remaining egg, and don't forget to add salt and pepper. Fry on both sides in a skillet until golden brown. The appetizer is delicious both hot and cold.
Zucchini with minced meat in a pan with mushrooms
You can cook not only slices of vegetables , but also cut them into cubes, getting something that looks like a stew. For aroma and taste, we suggest adding mushrooms, which can be either pickled or fresh.
For cooking, take : 2 zucchini, 300 g of meat, 225 g mushrooms, onion, salt, spices and vegetable oil.
Cooking steps :
- chop the meat using a blender or meat grinder. Wash the courgettes and cut into medium-sized cubes. If the vegetable is old, then you needo remove the peel and seeds. Cut the onion peeled from the husk into half rings, and the mushrooms into slices or cubes;
- first fry the onion in hot oil until golden, and then put the minced meat on it, and after 5 minutes. and mushrooms. Fry until the liquid evaporates, breaking the meat lumps. Place the zucchini in a skillet and simmer until tender. Add salt and spices at the end. Serve garnished with herbs.
Recipe for eggplant with minced meat in a pan
Another simple snack that has incredible flavor and aroma. The dish can be served separately or combined with different side dishes and salads.
For cooking, you should take the following products : 2 medium-sized eggplants, onion, 300 g minced meat, a bunch of greens, 3 eggs, 2 cloves of garlic, salt, 3.5 tbsp. tablespoons flour, vegetable oil and pepper.
Cooking steps :
- First, wash the eggplants well and pat dry with paper towels. After that, it is necessary to cut the blue plates obliquely, while their thickness should not be more than 0.7 cm. Sprinkle the vegetable with coarse salt, stir and leave for a while until the juice stands out. After that, squeeze everything with your hands and rinse in running water;
- cut the peeled onion into pieces, and then send to a blender and chop. You can also use a grater and a meat grinder for this purpose. Put the onion to the meat, and also send the round chopped greens. The next step is to pass the garlic through a press or finely chop it. It also needs to be added to meat, along with egg, salt and pepper. Stir everything well with your hands, and then beat it on the table so that the mass is tender and airy;
- Put some filling on the pieces of eggplant, pressing it down with your hands. Dip them in flour on both sides, and then dip them into the egg, which you must first beat a little with a whisk. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the eggplants and meat there over minimal heat on one side and then on the other. Many will be interested in information about how long it takes to fry minced meat and eggplants in a pan. So, there is no specific time, so cook until a beautiful blush is formed. It usually takes 10-20 minutes.
Recipe for pasta with minced meat in a pan
A great dish for a family dinner, because you like it and adults and children. It is best to use a mixture of pork and beef, then the meat will turn out to be very juicy and tasty. Usually they cook a lot of pasta and little filling, we suggest doing the opposite. The prepared ingredients are enough for about 4-5 servings.
You need to take such products : 85 g pasta, 0.5 kg chopped meat, onion, carrots, 2 Art. tablespoons of tomato paste, 3 cloves of garlic, spices, salt and hard cheese.
Cooking steps :
- Peel the onions and theneat, cut it into small cubes and fry until golden brown in hot oil. Chop the peeled carrots on a grater and send them to the onions. Fry for another 7 minutes. and add oil if necessary;
- put water on the pasta and after boiling, boil them as indicated on the package. Stir the meat chopped in a meat grinder well, as there should be no lumps. Add tomato paste and some water to it. Mix well and put garlic and spices passed through a press into the mass. Put everything with the fried vegetables, mix and simmer everything together for 10 minutes. It remains only to mix everything with ready-made pasta. Serve sprinkled with grated cheese.
Minced meat schnitzel in egg
We offer you a great alternative to the cutlets that are already boring for many ... Such a dish can be prepared not only for the daily menu, but also for the holiday. You need to grind meat in the same way as for cutlets, so you can use your usual recipe.
To cook this minced meat dish in a pan, you need to take the following products : 300 g of meat, onion, 3 tbsp. spoons of flour and milk, 3 eggs, vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
Cooking steps :
- chop the meat at using a meat grinder or blender, and do the same with peeled and cut onions. Add pepper to the resulting mass and mix everything well;
- take a flat plate and pour a little flour into it, and beat in an egg into another container, add milk and whisk well. Pour oil into the pan and heat it well;
- proceed to the formation of schnitzels. Separate a small amount of minced meat and form flat patties, pressing on both sides with palms. After adjusting the edges, dip the schnitzel first in the flour and then in the egg mixture. Put the cutlets in a pan, and you need to fry first over high heat, and then reduce it. This will create a nice crust that will keep the meat juicy. Fry on both sides and serve.
Brussels sprouts with meatballs
Another original and simple dish that requires minced meat, and it is best to take a mixture of pork and beef, which will allow you to get moderately juicy and low-fat meatballs.
Take such products : 300 g of Brussels sprouts, onions, carrots , 1 tbsp. spoon of salt and spices, 3 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil and 400 g of minced meat.
Cooking steps :
- cut the peeled onion into small cubes and fry in hot oil until transparent. Then add the grated carrots and continue to fry. Dip the cabbage in boiling water and cook for 10 minutes;
- to the minced meat floorrevive the spices and salt, and then, form into small cabbage-sized meatballs. Put them in a frying pan on vegetables, and now it is important to know how long to cook the dish. Cooking time - 20 minutes. It is important to interfere with everything from time to time. It remains to put the ready-made cabbage and fry for another 10 minutes.
All the considered dishes are simple, but at the same time they will delight even demanding gourmets with their taste and aroma.
If you wish, you can add various spices and herbs to the filling, which will only diversify the taste.