Who and what will help mask with hyaluronic acid?
Beauticians claim that in our time to achieve supple and taut facial skin can not only by complex operations and expensive salon treatments, but with proper use of hyaluronic acid.
The use of hyaluronic acid for facial beauty
It is a natural substance, in a quantity produced by our own body.
Its main task is to maintain the right amount of moisture in the deeper layers of the dermis and fill the spaces between collagen and elastin – fibers of a skin responsible for its elasticity and ability to resist negative external factors.
Insufficient production of hyaluronic acid can be triggered by a bad environment, bad food, and General deterioration of health, old age and other factors.
Most interesting is that independently to produce this substance is quite difficult and sometimes even impossible.
Well, there are numerous external ways to saturate the skin with natural hyaluronic acid, stimulating production at the cellular level. No time and money at a salon?
Try industrial mask on the basis of the described ingredient or prepare it yourself at home.
To offer the beauty industry?
Hyaluronic acid, which is used in professional cosmetics, has a small molecular weight, and therefore very quickly gets into the cells of the skin, holding in them the life-giving water. Moreover, the finished mask with hyaluronic acid is well distributed in the dermis and literally sucks the moisture from the environment.
Sounds fantastic, but the way it is. Professional mask after the first use eliminates excessive dryness of the facial skin, it normalizes all metabolic processes, restores the damaged structure and gives a feeling of freshness.
Among the existing masks in industrial production deserve special attention the following products with hyaluronic acid:
- Japanese KWC, which is renowned for its ability to get rid of first signs of aging and provide a powerful moisturizing effect;
- The cream from the BARK, not only actively moisturizes, but also enhances the protective abilities of the dermis. The last effect is due to the rich composition of the product. It has kelp, vitamins, soybean oil, kaolin and more. Helps flush toxins from the deeper layers of the skin, to normalize the process of recovery and to smooth fine wrinkles;
- Alginate universal mask for professional use, which in expensive beauty salons offer called AlgoNatural;
- Mask with hyaluronic acid, Dizao express. It is direct sale and available to the average user. The manufacturer recommends to put her courses, following the proposed frequency and instruction in General;
- American mask Beauty Style, consisting of rosemary and hyaluronic acid. The product is perfectly evens the complexion, tones the skin and makes it smooth.
A homemade version
In the home of an application of hyaluronic acid – great formal beauty care of your face. Made masks based on the usual egg, cheese or honey mixtures.
The main condition is buying hyaluronic acid of 0.5% concentration, its thorough mixing with other ingredients and applied on the face and around the eyes just after smearing her cosmetic oil or glycerin. So will prevent burns and redness of the dermis.
At home should try the mask on this recipe:
- Mix one egg yolk and the flesh of the grapefruit to form a slurry. In it add one drop of hyaluronic acid and leave on for no longer than 20 minutes. Never exceed the recommended dose of the main active substance, risking a burn to earn! And again, this moisture is suitable only for combination and oily dermis of the face;
- RUB a few teaspoon of curd with one teaspoon of natural honey. Composition enriched with hyaluronic acid, spread on the skin, previously treated with glycerin or vegetable oil, leave alone for 20 min. Then the mask is washed off with a cotton swab dipped in vegetable oil. Finally, it is recommended that wash well with cool water. The specified number of components is taken just one drop of hyaluronic acid!
Purchase algae mixture algae, rich in hyaluronic acid and collagen, is used in the following instructions:
- The skin is thoroughly cleaned, ideally steams and Skrabiets;
- Eyelashes, eyebrows and hairline at the forehead is treated with a fat cream, vaseline or cosmetic oil;
- If the mask is applied on acne prone or flaky dermis, its pre-cover medical emulsions, serums or essential oils;
- Dry powder with hyaluronic acid is diluted according to the instructions, that is, in the ratio of 1:1 with regular or mineral water. Some stores are sold by the activator alginate compositions, several times reinforcing their beneficial effects;
- Weight quick to apply using a cosmetic spatula. The layer should be solid and thick;
- After half an hour the cured applique must be removed in one motion, and the dermis to wipe with a tonic.
Contraindications and cautions
Any external and internal tools with hyaluronic acid is completely prohibited in the following cases:
- the propensity to allergies;
- diabetes mellitus;
- thyroid cancer;
- pathology of the blood;
- neurological disease;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- psoriasis, vitiligo, urticaria, etc.;
- abnormal functioning of the kidneys and the heart muscle;
- mechanical and chemical trauma to the face.
In all these cases, means beauty, and active rejuvenation cannot be used even for hair. Minimum fabric applique artificially derived hyaluronic acid can cause exacerbation of existing skin diseases, autoimmune failures, burns, irritation and redness of the dermis.
Beautiful and glowing skin to you!